About the hotel
Bella Vista Resort, Mahabaleshwar is a magnificent resort with spectacular construction. Single occupancy guests will not be allowed to check-in unless they undergo a police verification by the local police authorities. The property has aroma of fresh and soothing green environment all around that relieves guests from their demanding life schedule. Appeasing infrastructure, luxurious housing and high-class amenities offered here make the place appreciable.
The hotel is situated right in the heart of the city. It enjoys fair proximity to various tourist places like Venna Lake 4 Kms (approx.), Wilson Point 7 Kms (approx.), Market place 7 Kms (approx.), Mapro Garden 4 Kms (approx.), Old Mahabaleshwar Temple 7 Kms (approx.), and Table Land 12 Kms (approx.)
Pune International Airport 120 km approx.
Pune Railway Station 113 km approx.
Metgutad Bus Stop 1 km approx.
The hotel offers pleasing facilities such as multi-cuisine restaurant, business center, swimming pool, roof top caf and multi-function hall. The property has a fully air-conditioned multi cuisine restaurant that serves a plethora of lip smacking recipes. An efficient, luxurious and well-furnished business center is available for formal and casual meetings. Caf is a place where hotel serves a blend of Indian dishes and snacks for light refreshments. Multi-functional hall is capacious enough for a huge gathering.
The hotel has spacious rooms in five categories, Premium, Valley Deluxe, Deluxe, Executive and Standard. All the needful amenities such as tea/coffee maker, color TV with premium satellite channels and spacious balconies are available in the rooms. Attached bathrooms are lavishly maintained with shower cubicles.
1. The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check in at the resort.
2. Single occupancy, stags, & unmarried couples wont be allowed in the resort as per the resort policy.
3. Booking voucher required at Check In.
4. Bookings are non transferable.
5. Smoking is not allowed in our rooms. Guests can smoke in designated smoking zones at Resort.
6. Outside eatables are not allowed inside Resort premises.
7. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person staying at the resort. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Aadhar Card and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards & local id proof will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
8. The resort reserves the right of admission, Accommodation can be denied to guest due to lack of required documents and as mentioned above in point 2.
9. Child up to 3 yrs will be free, 3 to 10 years chargeable on child rate and above 10 yrs will be chargeable as adult.
10. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Consuming alcohol in premises is not allowed