Book hotels in Goa
Book from over 2 Goa hotels online
Book hotels in Goa Book from over 2 goa hotels online
- Free Cancellation
- Price Range
- Star Rating
- TripAdvisor Rating
- 3.0 and above
- 3.5 and above
- 4.0 and above
- 4.5 and above
Hotels near West Goa, Goa
Hotels in West Goa
Although Goa beaches have been drawing tourists to this small state in India from across the world, the humility of the locals, the exquisite cuisine, beach parties, and casinos have added to their love for Goa. There is an incredible list of hotels in West Goa ranging from fancy homestays and luxury hotels to well-maintained serviced apartments. The state comes to life during the winter months when there is maximum tourist footfall. The shacks, the party places, beach parties are the best way to let loose and enjoy some time away from the daily routine. West Goa is known for its beaches. If you are looking for some quiet time, visit the beaches in West Goa, which are relatively less crowded and calmer than the beaches of North Goa.
Famous Beaches in West Goa
Goa has become synonymous with beaches. In India, if you want to visit a beach destination, Goa is the first place that comes to mind. Every beach has a distinct flavour and no two beaches are the same.
Popular North-west Goa beaches
- Miramar: Enjoy leisurely evening walk on this silver sand beach.
- Candolim: White sandy beach, 14 km north of Panaji. Enjoy water sports and great food here.
- Dauna Paula beach: Visited by local and international travellers in large numbers, here you can enjoy water sports and buy spices and straw hats.
- Baga Beach: Most vibrant Goa beach where you can enjoy water activities, dolphin watching and Saturday night bazaar.
- Anjuna: Located adjacent to Chapora fort, this beach is famous for full-moon parties and flea market.
- Calangute: Known for sunbathing, lip-smacking fried prawns, beer and shopping, this is among the must-visit attractions.
Popular South-West Goa beaches
- Agonda: This is a lovely pristine beach where you can enjoy sunbathing and swimming.
- Talpona: If you wish to avoid the crowd and spend some quality time with family or friends, Talpona beach is the best place for you.
- Colva: Peaceful beach surrounded by coconut palms where you can relax. Here nightlife is quite happening.
- Varca beach: Swaying palm trees and red sand at few places are the highlights. Relax on this serene beach or go dolphin watching.
- Bogmalo: Known for various eateries, shacks, shops and street food, and sunrise and sunsets.
- Butterfly Beach: Key highlights of this beach are semi-circled shape landscape, the breath-taking view from the hilltop, the dancing dolphins, and millions of butterflies.
- Agonda Beach: There is an old-world charm to Agonda beach that has remained untouched by the glitz and glamour that Goa today is known for. If you wish to enjoy nature uninterrupted, Agonda beach is the place.
Accommodation Options in West Goa
Have you planned a trip to Goa, but not yet decided the ideal hotel or resort for your stay? If you are in this situation, just relax and read on. Here is a list of various accommodations that you can choose from depending on your budget and other preferences. We have categorised different types of Goa hotels so that you can pick the one that suits you without any confusion.
- 5-star hotels in West Goa : Luxurious rooms, intricate dcor, amazing view are the features of most 5-star hotels. If you want to enjoy these facilities and are ready to spend some extra bucks, there is an envious list of 5-star hotels in West Goa. You are sure to be spoilt for choices. A 5-star hotel is a place where guests are treated with utmost care. Radisson Blue Resort is a popular choice for a 5-star hotel in west Goa.
- 4-star hotels in West Goa: If you are looking for luxury and comfort, but cannot afford a 5-star there is no reason to be disappointed. 4-star hotels in Goa provide the best of facilities and comfort. These hotels provide everything that your need for a comfortable and memorable stay. The Baywatch Resort and Mango Hotels Jasminn Goa are good 4-star hotels and are popular amongst tourists, in West Goa
- 3-star hotels in West Goa: If you are travelling in a group or are a backpacker, you might not want to invest a lot on accommodation. 3-star hotels are popular amongst many tourists, especially those who dont want to spend too much on accommodation. There are plenty of options that you can choose from. Vista Rooms at Colva Beach is one such popular option amongst those who are looking for a budget accommodation. The Lotus Beach Resort is another popular option.
- Budget hotels in West Goa: There are many who have a restricted budget, while there are many others who think splurging on luxury hotels is not a great idea. Rather they are happier to spend on food, sightseeing and the like. Thus, there are a host of budget hotels in West Goa where you will be provided with the basic necessities and would not have to spend much. These hotels have minimalistic interiors, but they provide the basic amenities to all their guests. They also offer facilities such as free Wi-Fi, TV with cable, etc. Furtados Beach House is a stay options in West Goa.
- Resorts in West Goa: Resorts have become the go-to option especially for those who wish to spend some time amidst nature and luxurious ambience. The trimmed gardens, the breathtakingly beautiful views, the gorgeous interiors and the comfort that one feels in a resort is definitely worth the price. There are many well-known places that are popular among tourists from across the world. Though some of them are located on the busy streets of Goa, they offer tranquillity and peace, which most people come for in West Goa. Novotel Goa Dona Sylvia Resort , The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are two of the popular options.
- Serviced apartments: This is the best option for those who like to keep their stay simple and affordable. The trend of staying in serviced apartments is growing because of the convenience they offer. These apartments have a kitchen too where you can cook a meal for yourself. There are many serviced apartments in West Goa, which are popular for their services and ambience.
Other kinds of accommodations: If you are travelling with family and want to spend some quality time, you can also opt for the various guesthouses and homestays. Single travellers can also opt for Goa hostels as accommodation. If you are travelling with a large group of people, then renting a villa is a good choice. You have your privacy, security, and an entire house to yourself.
Book Hotels in West Goa @ Cleartrip.com!
If you are planning a trip to West Goa, make sure you have done your bookings in advance. Because there is no off-season in Goa, people book their stay months before. You have to be extra careful if you are planning a trip in the winter months especially during Christmas and New Years Eve, since Goa is very crowded at that time, and you may not get any accommodation if you havent booked in advance.
You can rely on our travel portal Cleartrip as we are one of the most trusted names when it comes to hotel bookings online. As an added perk, you can also avail discounts and cashback offers on our website.
There is no dearth of accommodation options in West Goa and all promise to deliver the best of service. Make sure you pick the best, as per your requirements. Cherish your stay in Goa and make it an experience of a lifetime. Booking with Cleartrip.com will ensure your safety, comfort and give you a beautiful experience at the best prices with good discounts. So, what are you waiting for? This New Year, book your stay in one of the several amazing hotels and resorts in Goa. We have your back!
*All prices displayed here are indicative, prices will vary based on your dates of travel.
2 of 2 Goa hotels
- Goa Holiday Packages
- Goa Weekend Getaways
- Things To Do In Goa
- Featured Activities In Goa
- Food And Drinks In Goa
- 10 Options For Vegetarians
- 5 Must Visit Churches
- 10 Offbeat Stays In Goa
- Goa For Vegetarians: 10 Great Options
- South Goa's Best Experiences
- Goa's Best Boutique Hotels
- 5 Must Visit Churches In Goa That Will Impress You
- 10 Local Activities To Experience In Goa
- Accor Group of Hotels Goa
- Adwalpalkar Resorts Goa
- Alcon Victor Goa
- Carlson Hotels Goa
- Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Goa
- Citrus Hotels Goa
- Clarks Goa
- Club Mahindra Goa
- De Souza Hotels Goa
- Doubletree Goa
- Enviro Green Resorts Goa
- FabHotels Goa
- Fortune Hotels Goa
- Ginger Tree Group Goa
- Ginger hotels Goa
- Goa Tourism Development Corpor Goa
- Golden Tulip Hotels Goa
- Hyatt Hotels Goa
- Keys Goa
- Le Meridien Goa
- Leela Goa
- Lemon Tree Hotels Goa
- Mac Group Goa
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts Goa
- Mayfair Group Goa
- Neemrana Group Goa
- None Goa
- Royal Orchid Hotels Goa
- Sarovar Hotels & Resorts Goa
- Sea Breeze Group Goa
- Taj Group of Hotels Goa
- Taj Hotels, Resorts & Palaces Goa
- The Byke Hospitality Goa
- The Lalit Group Goa
- The Park Hotels Goa
- TreeHouse Hotels Goa
- Treebo Hotels Goa
- Usha Lexus Hotels & Resorts Goa
- V Resorts Goa
- Vista Rooms Goa
- Vivanta by Taj Goa
- W Hotel Goa
- WelcomHeritage Goa
- Windermere Hotels Goa
- World Choice Hotels Goa