Book 55 Hotels in Goa
Book from over 55 Goa hotels online
Book 55 Hotels in Goa Book from over 55 goa hotels online
- Free Cancellation
- Price Range
- Star Rating
- TripAdvisor Rating
- 3.0 and above
- 3.5 and above
- 4.0 and above
- 4.5 and above
Hotels near South Goa, Goa
Hotels in South Goa
Goa is a fascinating place that promises loads of fun and relaxation for travellers in varying age-groups. This is a small state in the western part of the country, along the Arabian coast, blessed with natures bounty. Be it the beautiful golden sandy beaches, the party vibes, the delicious cuisine, or the architectural marvels, Goa cannot be categorised. If you are a party-animal or love adventure sports, North Goa is the place for you. However, if you just want to relax, away from the chaos of the city, then South Goa is where you should stay. The long list of gorgeous beaches in South Goa will keep you entertained and engaged, while the Indo-Portuguese influence in its signature dishes will be a treat for your taste buds. South Goa pampers you with good food, rest and lots of relaxation. With respect to accommodation, there are many hotels in South Goa ranging from star-rated hotel to budget hotels and resorts.
Famous Localities of South Goa:
- Palolem Beach: This beach is a photographers delight. It comes to life during summers when the timber and bamboo shacks lined along the beach remain packed with backpackers, young couples and people travelling with families selling food and drink. This protected beach is among the safest places for swimming. Also, you can find several accommodation options here, including beach huts and guest houses, etc.
- Colva: The full-moon party here is the most anticipated event in South Goa. These parties have become a rage over the years. If you are not much of a party person, Colva might be too harsh for your taste. However, if you are looking for some excitement in South Goa, there cannot be a better place than Colva to let your hair down. You can choose to stay at the hotels and other accommodation options available here.
- Benaulim: This is a beach town with a view that can satiate anybodys desire for beauty. The beach is set amidst swaying coconut as well as palm trees and lush greenery. This area also has some good restaurants that can offer you some delicious seafood. The rich flavours will keep you motivated to return to this place again and again. Benaulim is also a good area to stay in.
- Varca: If you are looking for a place where you can spend some quiet time amidst nature, there cannot be a better place than Varca. The breeze gently grazing your skin, the sun and the gorgeous water, Varca promises a subtle experience worth the time and effort. It is primarily a hawker-free beach, so you can relax here in peace. In the evenings, the casinos come alive. Also, this locality is very quiet and peaceful and is best to stay in South Goa with family or friends.
- Cavelossim: Watching the sunset and listening to the ocean while sitting on the beach is what Cavelossim is all about. The confluence of the Sal River and the sea is what most people visit the place for. If you wish to pick a few souvenirs to bring home, this is the best place to shop. This stretch houses several shops that sell jewellery and souvenirs. Also, this is one of the best localities to stay in South Goa.
- Arossim: For people who wish to experience nature in all its glory and the beauty of South Goa, this is the perfect place. The amazing resorts and hotels here will pamper you with the best Goan delicacies, spa sessions and the best views of the gorgeous beach. The serenity is what attracts several tourists from all over the world to Arossim. This is one of the most under-rated places in South Goa.
Accommodation preferences in South Goa
- 5-star hotels in South Goa: If you want to enjoy a luxurious stay, you will be spoilt for choice in South Goa. There is an array of 5-star hotels in South Goa . The Leela Goa near the pristine Cavelossium beach celebrates Indo-Portugueses architecture. The decor is royal and reflects Goan tradition. The Royal Haathi Mahal offers a distinct and eventful stay for the guests.
- 4-star hotels in South Goa: If you seek to experience a luxury stay, but dont want to spend on a 5-star hotel, a 4-star hotel will be apt for you. There are plenty of recreational activities on offer and the services provided in such accommodations are world-class. The Double Tree by Hilton Goa is one of the most magnificent properties with hospitality that is beyond excellent. The Golden Crown Hotel and Spa at Colva beach and Bay Watch Resort are some of the most sorts after 4-star hotels in South Goa.
- 3-star hotels in South Goa: If you have a limited budget and wish to spend more time and money on sightseeing, a 3-star hotel is what you can opt for. Stark the Gardenia resort at the Palolem beach, Hotel Colva kinara at Colva, The Byke Old Anchor Beach resort at Cavelossim beach in South Goa, are places that offer decent services at an affordable budget.
- Budget hotels in South Goa: As South Goa attracts a lot of solo travellers and backpackers who travel on a restricted budget, it offers numerous budget hotels for their convenience. Shree Damodar Regency , Hotel Tanish are some of the more popular budget hotels in South Goa.
- Resorts in South Goa: The Taj Exotica Resort and Spa in Varca and Phoenix Park Inn Resort in Candolim are properties that offer a unique blend of luxury together with effortless charm.
- Beach Resorts in South Goa: The breathtaking view of the beaches from a resort is what people look for, and thus beach resorts are becoming increasingly popular among tourists in South Goa. The O Hotel Beach Resort and Spa , Novotel Goa Resort and spa are some of the best beach resorts in South Goa. They offer services and comfort that will help you create memories for life.
- Boutique Hotels in South Goa: If you are looking for a personalised touch, boutique hotels are all you need. Each hotel is unique with its own distinct perspective. Conventional resorts are slowly paving way for these fun, quirky and modern boutique hotels. Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort , The Heritage Village Resort and Spa are some of the best boutique hotels in South Goa.
- Serviced apartments: If you are travelling in a group, you can opt for serviced apartments. These are budget-friendly and comfortable. The San Jaoa holiday homes in South Goa offers comfort at a budget.
- More options to stay: Apart from hotels, you can choose private villas, hostels, homestays, guest houses etc., depending on the number of days you plan to stay, number of people you are travelling with and the budget, of course.
Book Your Hotel in South Goa @ Cleartrip today!
Goa is a destination that makes it to every travellers list. There is no off-season in Goa, and it is especially crowded during Christmas and New Years Eve. Goa is a celebration in itself. Whether you are looking for a 5-star hotel, Goa resort or a serviced apartment, we will make the process easier and enjoyable.
There are hundreds of accommodation options in South Goa and all promise to deliver a comfortable experience. However, before doing any online hotel booking, compare the facilities, services, room tariff and check out the pictures and travellers reviews too of various South Goa hotels. However, if you wish to avoid any last-minute hassles, it is always advisable to book in advance. Make us your Goa travel partner, and we will make your holiday truly wonderful. Book your accommodation in Goa now for the experience of a lifetime!
*All prices displayed here are indicative, prices will vary based on your dates of travel.