2 Hotels in Goa
Book from over 2 Goa hotels online
2 Hotels in Goa Book from over 2 goa hotels online
- Free Cancellation
- Price Range
- Star Rating
- TripAdvisor Rating
- 3.0 and above
- 3.5 and above
- 4.0 and above
- 4.5 and above
Hotels near East Goa, Goa
Hotels in East Goa
Goa, the smallest state of India is like a Pandoras Box that is full of surprises. This land of beaches, spices and architecture has so much more to it. This land is also a destination for several spiritual seekers. It is steeped in a rich mix of culture and history. The people of Goa are famous for their hospitality. This is a land of entertainment, culture, natural beauty and fun activities. East Goa has several such places that are beyond beautiful. From the cuisine to the churches, the forts, the old houses, there is a tale behind every structure and food delicacy. Because Goa is such a popular tourist destination, it has a number of hotels and other accommodation options in every area of Goa, including East Goa. East Goa is popular with tourists because of its scenic beauty and the many other places of interest.
Popular Tourist Attractions of East Goa
- Dudhsagar waterfall: As the name suggests, the water that cascades through the mountains is clear and breathtakingly beautiful. This four-tiered waterfall perched in the highest peaks of the Western Ghats is located in the Mandovi River. It is a few kilometres away from Panaji. If you want to experience natures greatness, this is a must visit spot in East Goa. Plan a trip to the Dudhsagar falls in monsoons. You can also stay at nearby hotels and resorts to bask in the beauty of the waterfall and for a comfortable drive to the falls.
- Nanuz Fort: There are numerous forts in Goa. The eastern part of Goa is home to Nanuz Fort. This was built in the 17th century by the Maratha ruler, Shivaji. Though mostly in ruins now, it still attracts a large number of tourists. It is located close to the famous Brahma Temple, which is one of the few temples dedicated to Lord Brahma all over India. If you want to stay near this majestic fort, you can choose from a wide range of accommodation options.
- Curdi Village: Curdi Village is located in South-East Goa. It has not been explored much but has an intriguing history behind it. This is not a typical tourist spot, but its history attracts many visitors. The village remains submerged throughout the year since the construction of the Selaulim Dam and it is only in the month of May that tourists are allowed to explore the village when it rises from the water. This is also the time when the villagers who had shifted to other locations visit the place to offer prayers at the famous Someshwar temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. The only way to reach here is on a bike. You can also find accommodation options close to this village.
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National park : This is a place for nature and wildlife lovers. The rich wildlife includes tigers, leopards, elephants, deer, Indian bison, a variety of snakes and a wide variety of birds like fairy bluebird, wagtails, three-toed kingfisher and many more. If you are a nature lover then this is a must-visit place for you. If you prefer peace and quietness, then it is best to stay in this area.
Accommodations in East Goa
Booking a stay is a crucial part of planning a trip. Goa, being a tourists paradise has a large number of hotels, resorts and serviced apartments in East Goa. You can choose and book what suits you the best.
- 5-star hotels in East Goa: For world-class services and a luxurious stay, you can choose from a number of 5-star Goa hotels. The staff in these 5-star hotels and resorts is trained to provide exceptional service to keep the guests happy. From modern dcor and exotic cuisines to state-of-the-art facilities, you will find it all here.
- 4-star hotels in East Goa: When you decide to go on a holiday, the first thing that most people do is set a budget. If you dont want to spend on a 5-star luxury hotel, you can always opt for 4-star hotels that are equally posh and comfortable. There are many popular 4-star hotels in East Goa that will make your trip a memorable experience.
- 3-star hotels in East Goa: Many people feel that spending on luxury hotels is not a very good idea since for the better part of the day they are out sightseeing. Thus, they prefer to book 3-star hotels that are not only comfortable but also reasonably priced. Goa Woodlands Hotel and Dudhsagar Spa Resort are some of the popular 3-star hotels in East Goa.
- Budget hotels in East Goa: If you are looking for budget hotels in Goa, there are plenty of options you can choose from. East Goa also has a lot of budget hotels located near the popular sightseeing areas. Some of these are the Sevas Beach Huts , 16 Degrees North Candolim and Casa La Vie . These offer the best services at affordable rates.
- Resorts in East Goa: The magnificent interiors, the incredible staff and the cuisine are par excellence in these resorts. In fact, you can also avail of the numerous other amenities that they offer, such as massage sessions, indoor games, swimming pool and so much more.
- Beach hotels in East Goa: There is a host of resorts that you can opt for in East Goa. These resorts provide a once in a lifetime experience.
- Boutique hotels in East Goa: Boutique hotels are smaller hotels, generally run as a family business. These hotels are cosy and comfortable and quite luxurious.
- Service apartments in East Goa: If you have budget constraints, booking a service apartment is the best option. They are comfortable and provide many amenities, depending on your budget. In fact, holiday homes are also becoming increasingly popular.
- More options to stay: Apart from these, there are a plenty of other accommodation options that you can opt for when in East Goa, such as guesthouses and homestays.
Book your stay at East Goa with Cleartrip today
If you are planning a trip to Goa, make sure you book hotels in advance. If the numerous options available are confusing you and you are not able to decide on what will be the best accommodation as per your requirements, you can always turn to Cleartrip for help. From the innumerable options of hotels and resorts available on Cleartrip, you can select exactly what you need. All you need to do is select the location of your choice and the facilities that are essential for you, and Cleartrip will give you only those options that meet your search criteria.
Browse through the options available and compare them before you finalise any stay option. If you want a hassle-free trip, make sure you book through our travel portal and enjoy splendid holidays. Dont delay, book today and avail exciting Goa hotel deals!
*All prices displayed here are indicative, prices will vary based on your dates of travel.