Varanasi to Kolkata cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Varanasi to Kolkata
Varanasi to Kolkata Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
When you are booking flights from Varanasi to Kolkata, you might find that keeping track of schedules and sales is very often a tedious job. To make this process easy and convenient, Cleartrip has all the information that you need in one place.
The airlines that operate flights between Varanasi and Kolkata are Air India and IndiGo. The total number of weekly flights from Varanasi to Kolkata is 12. Of these flights, Air India has 2 and IndiGo has 10.
To avail of the best offers, book your tickets 45-60 days in advance.
Flights from Varanasi depart from Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport. The IATA code for this airport is VNS. These flights land at Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata. The IATA code for this airport is CCU.
Whether you are flying for business or leisure, use the Cleatrip app to save time and money. Use its one-touch booking feature to reserve tickets in less than 60 seconds. Its Fare Calendar will help you to compare prices and change your booking date instantly. For a hassle-free experience of booking Varanasi to Kolkata flights, always choose Cleartrip.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Varanasi to Kolkata? These airline brands fly from Varanasi to Kolkata - Air India and IndiGo
- How many weekly flights from Varanasi to Kolkata? There are 12 weekly flights from Varanasi to Kolkata. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 2 and IndiGo has 10
- When does the first flight leave from Varanasi? The first flight from Varanasi to Kolkata is at 12:10 PM, which is Air India airline 421 followed by IndiGo 716 which leaves at 7:30 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Varanasi? The last flight from Varanasi to Kolkata is at 7:30 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Varanasi and Kolkata? Airport code of Varanasi is VNS and Kolkata is CCU.
- What is the name of the airport in Varanasi? The name of the primary airport in Varanasi is Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kolkata? The name of the primary airport in Kolkata is Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
- How much time does it take to reach from Varanasi to Kolkata in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 10m to reach from Varanasi to Kolkata.
What are some good options to stay at Kolkata?
Some five star hotels are
The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata ,
ITC Sonar, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Kolkata
and The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata.
Some four star hotels are The Peerless Inn , Vedic Village Spa Resort and The Gateway Hotel EM Bypass.
Some budget hotels are The Rajbari Bawali , Golden Parkk and Hotel Eastern Plaza.
- Which hotels are located near the Kolkata airport? Some of the top hotels near Kolkata airport are Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences , Senses Hotel Hotel Monotel Regenta Inn Larica and The Sonnet
Varanasi Airport Details
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport
- Airport Director
Kolkata Airport Details
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- Airport Director
- 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)