Sydney to Port Vila cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Sydney to Port Vila
Sydney to Port Vila Flight Schedule ( 4 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Vanuatu and Sunstate Airlines are the airlines that operate flights between Sydney to Port Vila. On this route, Vanuatu has 3 and Sunstate Airlines has 4. Passengers may therefore choose between 7 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Sydney to Port Vila is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Sydney depart from Sydney Airport. The IATA code of this airport is SYD. Flights that land in Port Vila arrive at Bauerfield International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is VLI.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Sydney to Port Vila, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Sydney to Port Vila? These airline brands fly from Sydney to Port Vila - Vanuatu and Sunstate Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Sydney to Port Vila? There are 7 weekly flights from Sydney to Port Vila. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Vanuatu has 3 and Sunstate Airlines has 4
- When does the first flight leave from Sydney? The first flight from Sydney to Port Vila is at 8:15 PM, which is Vanuatu airline 11 followed by Sunstate Airlines 375 which leaves at 8:15 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Sydney? The last flight from Sydney to Port Vila is at 8:15 PM which is Sunstate Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Sydney and Port Vila? Airport code of Sydney is SYD and Port Vila is VLI.
- What is the name of the airport in Sydney? The name of the primary airport in Sydney is Sydney Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Port Vila? The name of the primary airport in Port Vila is Bauerfield International Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Sydney to Port Vila? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Sydney to Port Vila is around 03h 15m.
Sydney Airport Details
- Sydney Airport
- Airport Dr
- (+61) 2 9667 9111