Sydney to Johannesburg cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Sydney to Johannesburg
Sydney to Johannesburg Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Sunstate Airlines are the airlines that operate flights between Sydney to Johannesburg. On this route, Sunstate Airlines has 8. Passengers may therefore choose between 8 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Sydney to Johannesburg is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Sydney depart from Sydney Airport. The IATA code of this airport is SYD. Flights that land in Johannesburg arrive at Lanseria International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is JNB.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Sydney to Johannesburg, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Sydney to Johannesburg? These airline brands fly from Sydney to Johannesburg - Sunstate Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Sydney to Johannesburg? There are 8 weekly flights from Sydney to Johannesburg. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Sunstate Airlines has 8
- When does the first flight leave from Sydney? The first flight from Sydney to Johannesburg is at 11:50 AM, which is Sunstate Airlines airline 63 followed by Sunstate Airlines 63 which leaves at 11:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Sydney? The last flight from Sydney to Johannesburg is at 11:50 AM which is Sunstate Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Sydney and Johannesburg? Airport code of Sydney is SYD and Johannesburg is JNB.
- What is the name of the airport in Sydney? The name of the primary airport in Sydney is Sydney Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Johannesburg? The name of the primary airport in Johannesburg is Lanseria International Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Sydney to Johannesburg? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Sydney to Johannesburg is around 14h 10m.
Sydney Airport Details
- Sydney Airport
- Airport Dr
- (+61) 2 9667 9111
Johannesburg Airport Details
- Lanseria International Airport
- Airport Rd
- (+27) 11 367 0300