Munich to Dublin cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Munich to Dublin
Munich to Dublin Flight Schedule ( 11 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Lufthansa, Aer Lingus, and British Airways are the airlines that operate flights between Munich to Dublin. On this route, Lufthansa has 17, Aer Lingus has 22, and British Airways has 14. Passengers may therefore choose between 53 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Munich to Dublin is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Munich depart from Augsburg Airport. The IATA code of this airport is MUC. Flights that land in Dublin arrive at Dublin Airport. The IATA code of this airport is DUB.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Munich to Dublin, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Munich to Dublin? These airline brands fly from Munich to Dublin - Lufthansa, Aer Lingus, and British Airways
- How many weekly flights from Munich to Dublin? There are 53 weekly flights from Munich to Dublin. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Lufthansa has 17, Aer Lingus has 22, and British Airways has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Munich? The first flight from Munich to Dublin is at 8:30 AM, which is Lufthansa airline 2516 followed by Aer Lingus 353 which leaves at 11:25 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Munich? The last flight from Munich to Dublin is at 8:25 PM which is Aer Lingus.
- What is the airport code of Munich and Dublin? Airport code of Munich is MUC and Dublin is DUB.
- What is the name of the airport in Munich? The name of the primary airport in Munich is Augsburg Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Dublin? The name of the primary airport in Dublin is Dublin Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Munich to Dublin? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Munich to Dublin is around 02h 20m.
Munich Airport Details
- Augsburg Airport
- Flughafenstraße 1
- (+49) 821 2708111
Dublin Airport Details
- Dublin Airport
- Dublin Airport
- (+353) (0)1 814 1111