Mumbai to Sharjah cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Mumbai to Sharjah
Mumbai to Sharjah Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Air Arabia are the airlines that operate flights between Mumbai to Sharjah. On this route, Air Arabia has 14. Passengers may therefore choose between 14 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Mumbai to Sharjah is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is 3 hours, inclusive of halts.
Flights from Mumbai depart from Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is BOM. Flights that land in Sharjah arrive at Sharjah International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is SHJ.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Mumbai to Sharjah, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Mumbai to Sharjah? These airline brands fly from Mumbai to Sharjah - Air Arabia
- How many weekly flights from Mumbai to Sharjah? There are 14 weekly flights from Mumbai to Sharjah. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air Arabia has 14
- When does the first flight leave from Mumbai? The first flight from Mumbai to Sharjah is at 4:55 AM, which is Air Arabia airline 407 followed by Air Arabia 402 which leaves at 9:50 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Mumbai? The last flight from Mumbai to Sharjah is at 9:50 PM which is Air Arabia.
- What is the airport code of Mumbai and Sharjah? Airport code of Mumbai is BOM and Sharjah is SHJ.
- What is the name of the airport in Mumbai? The name of the primary airport in Mumbai is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Sharjah? The name of the primary airport in Sharjah is Sharjah International Airport.
Mumbai Airport Details
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- "Sahar Rd
- 022 6685 1010
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharjah Airport Details
- Sharjah International Airport
- Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
- (+971) 6 5581111