Melbourne to Manila cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Melbourne to Manila
Melbourne to Manila Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Philippine Airlines are the airlines that operate flights between Melbourne to Manila. On this route, Philippine Airlines has 6. Passengers may therefore choose between 6 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Melbourne to Manila is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Melbourne depart from Avalon Airport. The IATA code of this airport is MEL. Flights that land in Manila arrive at Ninoy Aquino International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is MNL.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Melbourne to Manila, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Melbourne to Manila? These airline brands fly from Melbourne to Manila - Philippine Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Melbourne to Manila? There are 6 weekly flights from Melbourne to Manila. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Philippine Airlines has 6
- When does the first flight leave from Melbourne? The first flight from Melbourne to Manila is at 10:15 AM, which is Philippine Airlines airline 210 followed by Philippine Airlines 210 which leaves at 11:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Melbourne? The last flight from Melbourne to Manila is at 11:00 AM which is Philippine Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Melbourne and Manila? Airport code of Melbourne is MEL and Manila is MNL.
- What is the name of the airport in Melbourne? The name of the primary airport in Melbourne is Avalon Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Manila? The name of the primary airport in Manila is Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Melbourne to Manila? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Melbourne to Manila is around 08h 10m.
Melbourne Airport Details
- Avalon Airport
- 80 Beach Rd
- (+61) 3 5227 9100
Manila Airport Details
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Andrews Avenue
- (+63) 2 877 7888