Liverpool to Milan cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Liverpool to Milan
Liverpool to Milan Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Ryanair, Blue Air, and Alitalia are the airlines that operate flights between Liverpool to Milan. On this route, Ryanair has 3, Blue Air has 3, and Alitalia has 3. Passengers may therefore choose between 9 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Liverpool to Milan is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Liverpool depart from Liverpool John Lennon Airport. The IATA code of this airport is LPL. Flights that land in Milan arrive at Parma Airport. The IATA code of this airport is MXP.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Liverpool to Milan, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Liverpool to Milan? These airline brands fly from Liverpool to Milan - Ryanair, Blue Air, and Alitalia
- How many weekly flights from Liverpool to Milan? There are 9 weekly flights from Liverpool to Milan. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Ryanair has 3, Blue Air has 3, and Alitalia has 3
- When does the first flight leave from Liverpool? The first flight from Liverpool to Milan is at 12:30 PM, which is Ryanair airline 1433 followed by Blue Air 5511 which leaves at 2:45 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Liverpool? The last flight from Liverpool to Milan is at 2:45 PM which is Alitalia.
- What is the airport code of Liverpool and Milan? Airport code of Liverpool is LPL and Milan is MIL.
- What is the name of the airport in Liverpool? The name of the primary airport in Liverpool is Liverpool John Lennon Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Milan? The name of the primary airport in Milan is Parma Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Liverpool to Milan? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Liverpool to Milan is around 02h 10m.
Liverpool Airport Details
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- (+44) 0871 521 8484
Milan Airport Details
- Parma Airport
- Via Licinio Ferretti 40 - 43126 Parma
- (+39) 0521 951511