Johannesburg to Sydney cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Johannesburg to Sydney
Johannesburg to Sydney Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Sunstate Airlines are the airlines that operate flights between Johannesburg to Sydney. On this route, Sunstate Airlines has 13. Passengers may therefore choose between 13 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Johannesburg to Sydney is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Johannesburg depart from Lanseria International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is JNB. Flights that land in Sydney arrive at Sydney Airport. The IATA code of this airport is SYD.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Johannesburg to Sydney, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Johannesburg to Sydney? These airline brands fly from Johannesburg to Sydney - Sunstate Airlines
- How many weekly flights from Johannesburg to Sydney? There are 13 weekly flights from Johannesburg to Sydney. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Sunstate Airlines has 13
- When does the first flight leave from Johannesburg? The first flight from Johannesburg to Sydney is at 7:10 PM, which is Sunstate Airlines airline 64 followed by Sunstate Airlines 64 which leaves at 7:10 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Johannesburg? The last flight from Johannesburg to Sydney is at 7:10 PM which is Sunstate Airlines.
- What is the airport code of Johannesburg and Sydney? Airport code of Johannesburg is JNB and Sydney is SYD.
- What is the name of the airport in Johannesburg? The name of the primary airport in Johannesburg is Lanseria International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Sydney? The name of the primary airport in Sydney is Sydney Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Johannesburg to Sydney? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Johannesburg to Sydney is around 11h 45m.
Johannesburg Airport Details
- Lanseria International Airport
- Airport Rd
- (+27) 11 367 0300
Sydney Airport Details
- Sydney Airport
- Airport Dr
- (+61) 2 9667 9111