Glasgow to Rome cheap air tickets
Cheapest one way air fares for flights from Glasgow to Rome
Glasgow to Rome Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Travelling to a city outside your country always seems exciting at first. However, once the hassle of booking air tickets sets in, you may feel less enthusiastic. To ensure that you are not bogged down, Cleartrip has made the booking process fast and convenient.
Jet2.Com are the airlines that operate flights between Glasgow to Rome. On this route, Jet2.Com has 2. Passengers may therefore choose between 2 flights every week.
The cheapest day to fly from Glasgow to Rome is Tuesday. Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best offers. The average length of a flight on this route is , inclusive of halts.
Flights from Glasgow depart from Glasgow Airport. The IATA code of this airport is GLA. Flights that land in Rome arrive at Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport. The IATA code of this airport is FCO.
The Cleartrip website offers assistance after you have booked flights from Glasgow to Rome, too. Using it, you may check your PNR status to know if your tickets have been confirmed. Additionally, you may utilize its Web check-in option to save time at the airport. Choose Cleartrip for a hassle-free travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Glasgow to Rome? These airline brands fly from Glasgow to Rome - Jet2.Com
- How many weekly flights from Glasgow to Rome? There are 2 weekly flights from Glasgow to Rome. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Jet2.Com has 2
- When does the first flight leave from Glasgow? The first flight from Glasgow to Rome is at 3:25 PM, which is Jet2.Com airline 135 followed by Jet2.Com 135 which leaves at 3:30 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Glasgow? The last flight from Glasgow to Rome is at 3:30 PM which is Jet2.Com.
- What is the airport code of Glasgow and Rome? Airport code of Glasgow is GLA and Rome is ROM.
- What is the name of the airport in Glasgow? The name of the primary airport in Glasgow is Glasgow Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Rome? The name of the primary airport in Rome is Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport.
- What is the duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Glasgow to Rome? The duration of a non-stop flight traveling from Glasgow to Rome is around 03h 10m.
Glasgow Airport Details
- Glasgow Airport
- (+44) 844 481 5555
Rome Airport Details
- Ciampino-g B Pastine International Airport
- Via Appia Nuova
- (+39) (0) 6 65951