Cheap domestic air tickets
Why is domestic flight the best way to travel?
Nowadays, travelling by air within India has become quite popular among masses. There are many reasons for the increasing popularity of domestic flights.
1. Safety: Flying is a safe mode of travel due to tight security and use of the latest technology. On a daily basis, there are more than one lakh flights scheduled across the world; and fortunately, there are hardly any accidents in months. Flights are secure, and there is no chance of burglary, robbery or theft due to high-security measures undertaken.
2. Cheap flight air tickets: With high competition among private airlines, the end user is enjoying attractive deals and offers on both domestic and international flights. In fact, you will be surprised at the low airfares these days. Moreover, airlines also offer various rewards programs and special benefits to end users.
3.Fastest mode of travel: If you are short on time, then flights obviously are the best way to travel. You can select the flight timings as per your convenience. For example, if you don’t want to travel during the day, you can book a flight that will drop you early morning or late night.
4. Entertainment:Few domestic airlines have introduced in-flight entertainment option that is an app-based system using which you can enjoy watching streaming videos on smart phones, tablets and laptops. For this, travellers need to download an app for access to video and audio content in airplane mode.
How to check cheap airfare offers
You can book airline tickets using the official website of airlines, travel agents and OTA i.e. online travel agency like Cleartrip. You will find different offers on same flights on different platforms. You can choose the one you like the most and book the ticket.
Advantages of OTA (Online Travel Agency)
OTA stands for the online travel agency that sells travel packages on behalf of airlines, hotels, car and taxi rentals, cruise lines, and railways. They also sell local sightseeing, adventure and other activity packages. OTAs are completely dedicated to travel and provide all the solutions related to travel planning and booking. It either uses a database of major common reservation systems or an online travel software that allows visitors to compare the rates of flights and hotels to give more flexibility in search and bookings of tickets. You can book these tickets via phone. When you cancel your booked ticket on OTA, you get back your refund within 24 hours whereas in other platforms period can exceed from 48 hours to 7 working days. It guarantees you a risk-free booking, and this is applicable globally without any exception. It is easy to use and cheap in comparison to other booking avenues.
How to get the cheaper domestic flight airfaresAt Cleartrip, we are an old player in the field and know well about various factors that affect flight ticket prices. Moreover, we are a one-stop platform where travellers can check and compare prices of all airlines and book online after making a suitable selection. You also don't need to visit several OTAs or individual airlines' websites for comparing flight ticket prices. Apart from this, we also help with train tickets booking, hotel booking, car rental booking and booking local activities packages. So, we are a complete travel planning and booking solution. Here are a few tips to get cheap domestic flight ticket.
- You can get your tickets at much cheaper rates if you book them 3 months in advance. Alternatively, you can follow a golden rule of minimum 8 days advance booking to avail the best rebates on air tickets.
- Flight rates during holiday and festive seasons are much higher so if you need to travel during such period book tickets in advance as some flights are cheaper on weekdays.
- You might have observed that sometimes after searching for same flights repeatedly for a few times, flight rates become higher. This is because of multiple searches; thus always search for flight in an incognito window or private browsing mode.
- You can get good discounts if you book your tickets through OTA since they have tie-ups with various airlines.
Top 5 Domestic Holiday Destinations –Jaipur, Manali, Goa, Coorg, Mussourie
When you plan your holiday with the help of Cleartrip, you can surely look forward to having an out of the world experience. We help you create a treasure-trove of memories on your holiday trip. You will not miss out any fun thing to do when on a holiday.
- Jaipur is a timeless city where a colourful amalgamation of old and new mingles beautifully. You can explore various forts, monuments, camel safari, go shopping and eat amazing food. Check out things to do in Jaipur.
- In Manali, you can enjoy nature, mountains, greenery, waterfall and peaceful weather. In winters, snow is a major attraction here. Check out things to do in Manali.
- Goa has become one of the fascinating holiday destinations, you can enjoy beaches, water sports, natural beauty, casinos, kayaking and camping. Check out things to do in Goa.
- Coorg is a mystery land set amidst of nature has today turned into one of the most sought holiday destinations. You can enjoy nature and adventure sports, go shopping and eat multi-cuisine food. Check out things to do in Coorg.
- Mussoorie in Uttarakhand is known as “the queen of hill stations”. If you love nature, you must visit this place once in your lifetime. Check out things to do in Mussoorie.
FAQs1. How does Cleartrip OTA offer cheap flight air tickets?
Cleartrip started in 2006 and is known for providing cheap domestic flight tickets. We are an online travel website for booking flights, train tickets, hotels, and car rental, etc. When a user searches on Cleartrip, we present you the cheapest deals after pulling them from multiple sources on the internet. We even offer regular Fare Alerts to help travellers stay abreast with the low air ticket deals. In 2017, Cleartrip partnered with Google for GoogleFlights that is an app for searching flights. This has made online search for cheap air tickets easier.2. How can I cancel the ticket booking through OTA?
If you have booked a refundable flight you can cancel your ticket by paying the cancellation charges. If you book a non-refundable flight, you will lose all your money on cancellation.3. Is it possible to transfer the ticket to someone else’s name?
No, you can’t transfer your ticket to anyone else nor anyone else can travel on your behalf.4. How much time will it take to get back the refund?
It will depend on the terms and conditions of the platform you chose to make a booking. It can take from 24 hours to 3 to 7 working days.5. How will I receive my ticket?
When you do online flight ticket booking, you will receive the ticket on your E-mail.6. How can the payment of E-ticket be made?
You can pay via debit card, credit card, net banking and pay them.