Pune (PNQ) Goa (GOI) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Pune to Goa
Pune to Goa Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Pune to Goa, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Goa International Airport with an IATA code GOI.While in Goa, enjoy a comfortable stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel These are some of the top hotels in Goa. Heritage Village Club , L' Hotel Eden and Grand Hyatt Goa are located near the Goa International Airport airport.
Between Pune and Goa, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 12 flights travel from Pune to Goa The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 00:55:00. Pune to Goa flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2013. This may extend up to ₹ 17450. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
About Goa (GOI)
Goa has an extensive history as a Portuguese colony and still boasts of it colonial heritage, with its well-preserved churches and monuments. Goa is world famous for its beaches, laid-back lifestyle, party culture, and water sports. Goa’s shores are sun-kissed by day and sensational by night. Although best known for its beaches and parties, Goa has a lot more to offer and its landscape is just as varied as its culture. From quiet fishing coves and populous beaches, to waterfalls and wildlife sanctuaries, Goa has much to offer to the discerning traveler.
You can go on a jungle adventure, observe Goa’s undersea life on snorkeling trips, discover its rich heritage, go shopping for locally grown spices and feni, and watch and ride elephants on an eco-tour. Once you really begin to explore Goa, you will find that no amount of time is enough to truly explore the region.
You can easily reach Goa via flights as Goa is well connected with the Goa International Airport (GOI), more commonly known as Dabolim Airport, located in the city of Dabolim, which is approximately 29 km southwest of Panaji. The Goa Airport has a modern and new terminal, which has three levels and handles both domestic and international flight arrivals and departures.
Transportation from Goa Airport is convenient, as shuttle bus services, taxis and buses are available at the airport. There is also a pre-paid taxi booth outside the airport from where you can easily get a taxi to reach your destination.
A word of caution, if you are traveling to Goa during monsoon season, the chances of flight delays and cancellation are quite high as Goa experiences heavy rainfall and strong winds.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Pune to Goa? These airline brands fly from Pune to Goa - Air India and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Pune to Goa? There are 12 weekly flights from Pune to Goa. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 6 and SpiceJet has 6
- When does the first flight leave from Pune? The first flight from Pune to Goa is at 11:50 AM, which is Air India airline 513 followed by SpiceJet 516 which leaves at 12:20 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Pune? The last flight from Pune to Goa is at 12:20 PM which is SpiceJet.
- What is the airport code of Pune and Goa? Airport code of Pune is PNQ and Goa is GOI.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Goa? The name of the primary airport in Goa is Goa International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Pune to Goa? Pune to Goa flights cost between ₹ 2013 and ₹ 17450 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Pune to Goa in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 00:55:00 to reach from Pune to Goa.
- What are some good options to stay at Goa? When in Goa, you may stay at Acron Waterfront Resort , Devaaya Ayurveda & Nature Cure Centre or Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
- Which hotels are located near the Goa airport? Some of the top hotels near Goa airport are Heritage Village Club , L' Hotel Eden and Grand Hyatt Goa
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer