Cochin (COK) to Pune (PNQ) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Cochin to Pune
Cochin to Pune Flight Schedule ( 3 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Cochin to Pune, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Pune Airport with an IATA code PNQ.While in Pune, enjoy a comfortable stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune These are some of the top hotels in Pune. Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Hyatt Pune and Novotel Pune Nagar Road are located near the Pune Airport airport.
Between Cochin and Pune, 1 airlines are operational In a week, around 20 flights travel from Cochin to Pune The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 40m. Cochin to Pune flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1994. This may extend up to ₹ 49987. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Cochin (COK)
Kochi is known as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea'. With its perfect mix of heritage, history, and natural beauty, Kochi is every traveler's dream destination. Having served as a major port and famous trading hub with the Arabs, the Chinese and several European nations since ancient times, the city showcases an intriguing mix of cultures.
Kochi has a lot to offer to its visitors in terms of picturesque locations, regional culture, and local markets. The lush mangroves, inviting backwaters, and ancient cathedrals make Kochi an attractive tourist destination. If you want to witness the grandeur of Kochi, head straight to the market that is filled with local handicrafts, floral carpets, spices, and sea shells.
The Cochin International Airport ensures that the city is well-connected with the rest of the country and the world. As a prominent hub of commercial activity in Kerala, it is the busiest airport in the state. The Cochin International Airport houses two terminals dedicated to passenger flights, with one each exclusively for domestic and international flights. The International terminal is at a distance of just 100 meters from the domestic terminal.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Arriving passengers may book pre-paid taxi and car rental cabs to get to various destinations in and around the city. The KSRTC buses provide inter-city service to passengers and also connect with the airport.
Time-consuming security checks and delays are not uncommon, so make sure you reach the airport early to avoid missing your flight.
About Pune (PNQ)
Once regarded by many as ‘Pensioner’s Paradise’, Pune has now grown into a vibrant metro, in its own right. The city today is a sprawling hub of industry, education, entertainment, and IT companies. Pune offers visitors an eclectic mix of vintage and cosmopolitan culture and it promises an insight into its glorious Maratha history through sites like Sinhagad Fort, along with other monuments like Lal Mahal and the Aga Khan Palace.
The city is also referred to as the ‘Oxford of the East’ as it witnesses a huge influx of youths to its numerous centers of higher learning. The beautiful city also boasts of a vibrant nightlife and lively ambiance that will satiate most visitors.
It is very easy to reach this magnificent city because of the Pune Airport (PNQ), located in Lohegaon, which is 10 km from the city center. It is one of the critical aviation hubs in India and serves the city of Pune and other neighboring cities. Pune Airport hosts both international, as well as domestic air traffic and can manage the traffic of 1.12 million passengers. Pune Airport has an integrated terminal to handle the air traffic. Terminal 1 handles both the domestic and international flight arrivals and departures. As the airport serves the Indian Air Force, there might be some delay with the nighttime flights.
Traveling between the airport and the city is fairly simple in Pune as it is well-connected by public transport. The Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mandal Ltd. (PMPML) provides an affordable transport option to commute between the airport and the city. If you don’t want to travel by bus, you can also use radio-cabs and pre-paid taxi services that are available at the airport to ensure quick transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Cochin to Pune? These airline brands fly from Cochin to Pune - IndiGo and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Cochin to Pune? There are 20 weekly flights from Cochin to Pune. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 14 and SpiceJet has 6
- When does the first flight leave from Cochin? The first flight from Cochin to Pune is at 12:25 AM, which is IndiGo airline 253 followed by SpiceJet 184 which leaves at 1:45 PM.
- When does the last flight leave from Cochin? The last flight from Cochin to Pune is at 3:25 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Cochin and Pune? Airport code of Cochin is COK and Pune is PNQ.
- What is the name of the airport in Cochin? The name of the primary airport in Cochin is Cochin International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Pune? The name of the primary airport in Pune is Pune Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Cochin to Pune? Cochin to Pune flights cost between ₹ 1994 and ₹ 49987 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Cochin to Pune in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 40m to reach from Cochin to Pune.
- What are some good options to stay at Pune? When in Pune, you may stay at Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Oakwood Residence or Sayaji Pune
- Which hotels are located near the Pune airport? Some of the top hotels near Pune airport are Amanora The Fern Hotels & Club , Hyatt Pune and Novotel Pune Nagar Road
Cochin Airport Details
- Cochin International Airport
- "Airport Road
Pune Airport Details
- Pune Airport
- "Airport Director / Public Information Officer