Cochin (COK) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Cochin to New Delhi
Cochin to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 16 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Cochin to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport , The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences and Trident Gurgaon are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Cochin and New Delhi, 6 airlines are operational In a week, around 104 flights travel from Cochin to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 03h 05m. Cochin to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 2568. This may extend up to ₹ 31516. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Cochin (COK)
Kochi is known as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea'. With its perfect mix of heritage, history, and natural beauty, Kochi is every traveler's dream destination. Having served as a major port and famous trading hub with the Arabs, the Chinese and several European nations since ancient times, the city showcases an intriguing mix of cultures.
Kochi has a lot to offer to its visitors in terms of picturesque locations, regional culture, and local markets. The lush mangroves, inviting backwaters, and ancient cathedrals make Kochi an attractive tourist destination. If you want to witness the grandeur of Kochi, head straight to the market that is filled with local handicrafts, floral carpets, spices, and sea shells.
The Cochin International Airport ensures that the city is well-connected with the rest of the country and the world. As a prominent hub of commercial activity in Kerala, it is the busiest airport in the state. The Cochin International Airport houses two terminals dedicated to passenger flights, with one each exclusively for domestic and international flights. The International terminal is at a distance of just 100 meters from the domestic terminal.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Arriving passengers may book pre-paid taxi and car rental cabs to get to various destinations in and around the city. The KSRTC buses provide inter-city service to passengers and also connect with the airport.
Time-consuming security checks and delays are not uncommon, so make sure you reach the airport early to avoid missing your flight.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Cochin to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Cochin to New Delhi - IndiGo, Jet Airways, Air India, Vistara Airlines, SpiceJet, and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Cochin to New Delhi? There are 104 weekly flights from Cochin to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 42, Jet Airways has 7, Air India has 14, Vistara Airlines has 14, SpiceJet has 20, and GoAir has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Cochin? The first flight from Cochin to New Delhi is at 12:40 AM, which is IndiGo airline 359 followed by IndiGo 837 which leaves at 2:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Cochin? The last flight from Cochin to New Delhi is at 8:15 PM which is Air India.
- What is the airport code of Cochin and New Delhi? Airport code of Cochin is COK and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Cochin? The name of the primary airport in Cochin is Cochin International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Cochin to New Delhi? Cochin to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 2568 and ₹ 31516 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Cochin to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 03h 05m to reach from Cochin to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport , The Leela Ambience Gurgaon Hotel & Residences and Trident Gurgaon
Cochin Airport Details
- Cochin International Airport
- "Airport Road
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.