Cochin (COK) to Chennai (MAA) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Cochin to Chennai
Cochin to Chennai Flight Schedule ( 7 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Cochin to Chennai, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Chennai International Airport with an IATA code MAA.While in Chennai, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace , The Westin Chennai Velachery or Fortune Select Grand These are some of the top hotels in Chennai. Turyaa Chennai , ITC Grand Chola and Feathers- A Radha Hotel are located near the Chennai International Airport airport.
Between Cochin and Chennai, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 47 flights travel from Cochin to Chennai The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 10m. Cochin to Chennai flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1099. This may extend up to ₹ 63029. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Cochin (COK)
Kochi is known as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea'. With its perfect mix of heritage, history, and natural beauty, Kochi is every traveler's dream destination. Having served as a major port and famous trading hub with the Arabs, the Chinese and several European nations since ancient times, the city showcases an intriguing mix of cultures.
Kochi has a lot to offer to its visitors in terms of picturesque locations, regional culture, and local markets. The lush mangroves, inviting backwaters, and ancient cathedrals make Kochi an attractive tourist destination. If you want to witness the grandeur of Kochi, head straight to the market that is filled with local handicrafts, floral carpets, spices, and sea shells.
The Cochin International Airport ensures that the city is well-connected with the rest of the country and the world. As a prominent hub of commercial activity in Kerala, it is the busiest airport in the state. The Cochin International Airport houses two terminals dedicated to passenger flights, with one each exclusively for domestic and international flights. The International terminal is at a distance of just 100 meters from the domestic terminal.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Arriving passengers may book pre-paid taxi and car rental cabs to get to various destinations in and around the city. The KSRTC buses provide inter-city service to passengers and also connect with the airport.
Time-consuming security checks and delays are not uncommon, so make sure you reach the airport early to avoid missing your flight.
About Chennai (MAA)
Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is one of the major cultural, industrial, economic and commercial centers of Southern India. Also known as the ‘Detroit of India’, Chennai has long been underrated and overlooked by travelers, but this city has a lot to offer in terms of tradition, culture and history.
The old-school charm of this city is still intact as locals take great pride in their culture. Although the rapid economic growth in the city has given rise to a vibrant cosmopolitan culture, Chennai is best experienced through the charm of its museums, temples, and narrow bazaars. When in Chennai it is a must to enjoy a play or musical recital as this experience will stay with you forever.
Chennai witnesses a deluge of both domestic and international tourists because of both its commerce and culture. The Chennai International Airport (MAA) is situated at Tirisulam. It is the third-busiest Indian airport in terms of cargo movement and international passenger traffic after Delhi and Mumbai airports. The Chennai International Airport is divided into the Kamaraj Terminal and Anna Terminal that handle domestic and international arrivals and departures, respectively.
Chennai Airport is easily accessible from several locations as it is well connected by both public and private transport. Many buses ply between the airport and several business districts. Additionally, car rentals and pre-paid taxis at the airport make commuting to and from the city easy. In the case of inter-terminal transfers, there is a battery-operated shuttle service that you can rely on.
Beware of autorickshaw drivers in the city as tourists can be fleeced or will have to deal with rude behavior if they cannot speak Tamil.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Cochin to Chennai? These airline brands fly from Cochin to Chennai - IndiGo, SpiceJet, and Air India
- How many weekly flights from Cochin to Chennai? There are 47 weekly flights from Cochin to Chennai. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 21, SpiceJet has 19, and Air India has 7
- When does the first flight leave from Cochin? The first flight from Cochin to Chennai is at 7:45 AM, which is IndiGo airline 269 followed by IndiGo 315 which leaves at 9:40 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Cochin? The last flight from Cochin to Chennai is at 9:40 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Cochin and Chennai? Airport code of Cochin is COK and Chennai is MAA.
- What is the name of the airport in Cochin? The name of the primary airport in Cochin is Cochin International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Chennai? The name of the primary airport in Chennai is Chennai International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Cochin to Chennai? Cochin to Chennai flights cost between ₹ 1099 and ₹ 63029 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Cochin to Chennai in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 10m to reach from Cochin to Chennai.
- What are some good options to stay at Chennai? When in Chennai, you may stay at The Leela Palace , The Westin Chennai Velachery or Fortune Select Grand
- Which hotels are located near the Chennai airport? Some of the top hotels near Chennai airport are Turyaa Chennai , ITC Grand Chola and Feathers- A Radha Hotel
Cochin Airport Details
- Cochin International Airport
- "Airport Road
Chennai Airport Details
- Chennai International Airport
- "G. S. Satellite Road
- 044 2256 0551