Bangalore (BLR) Cochin (COK) Flight Schedule
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Bangalore to Cochin
Bangalore to Cochin Flight Schedule ( 8 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Bangalore to Cochin, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Cochin International Airport with an IATA code COK.While in Cochin, enjoy a comfortable stay at
Between Bangalore and Cochin, 3 airlines are operational In a week, around 52 flights travel from Bangalore to Cochin The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01:00:00. Bangalore to Cochin flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1471. This may extend up to ₹ 40041. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Bangalore (BLR)
The capital city of Karnataka, Bengaluru, also known as Bangalore, is the leading hub of the Information Technology (IT) industry in India. Having earned the famed sobriquet of ‘The Silicon Valley of India’, it has emerged as a cosmopolitan hub for business and commerce.
But this ultramodern city, teeming with successful technological firms, is also known for its splendid historical and cultural heritage. Its major attractions include lush, verdant parks and the elegant, British-era Victorian monuments. So, along with a large number of business travelers, this charming ‘Garden City’ also attracts numerous tourists.
As a city of such immense importance, Bengaluru boasts of excellent connectivity with the rest of India through the Kempegowda International Airport. It has been operational as the city's chief commercial airport since 2008, and is one of the best in India. It is also one of the busiest airports in the country, as it caters to domestic as well as international air and passenger traffic to Bengaluru. The city is therefore connected by air to most of the major Indian cities, as well as to many international destinations.
In Bengaluru, traveling to and from the airport is easy as there are several convenient transport facilities available. The Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (KSTDC) taxi services and the Vayu Vajra Airport Shuttle Service are available for passengers traveling between the city center and the airport.
Keep in mind that Bengaluru is afflicted with serious traffic woes and there is a huge risk of missing flights if you do not plan accordingly.
About Cochin (COK)
Kochi is known as the 'Queen of the Arabian Sea'. With its perfect mix of heritage, history, and natural beauty, Kochi is every traveler's dream destination. Having served as a major port and famous trading hub with the Arabs, the Chinese and several European nations since ancient times, the city showcases an intriguing mix of cultures.
Kochi has a lot to offer to its visitors in terms of picturesque locations, regional culture, and local markets. The lush mangroves, inviting backwaters, and ancient cathedrals make Kochi an attractive tourist destination. If you want to witness the grandeur of Kochi, head straight to the market that is filled with local handicrafts, floral carpets, spices, and sea shells.
The Cochin International Airport ensures that the city is well-connected with the rest of the country and the world. As a prominent hub of commercial activity in Kerala, it is the busiest airport in the state. The Cochin International Airport houses two terminals dedicated to passenger flights, with one each exclusively for domestic and international flights. The International terminal is at a distance of just 100 meters from the domestic terminal.
It is fairly simple to travel to and from the airport as it is well-connected by public transport. Arriving passengers may book pre-paid taxi and car rental cabs to get to various destinations in and around the city. The KSRTC buses provide inter-city service to passengers and also connect with the airport.
Time-consuming security checks and delays are not uncommon, so make sure you reach the airport early to avoid missing your flight.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Bangalore to Cochin? These airline brands fly from Bangalore to Cochin - Air India, IndiGo, and SpiceJet
- How many weekly flights from Bangalore to Cochin? There are 52 weekly flights from Bangalore to Cochin. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - Air India has 6, IndiGo has 33, and SpiceJet has 13
- When does the first flight leave from Bangalore? The first flight from Bangalore to Cochin is at 8:15 AM, which is Air India airline 9505 followed by IndiGo 413 which leaves at 9:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Bangalore? The last flight from Bangalore to Cochin is at 10:15 PM which is IndiGo.
- What is the airport code of Bangalore and Cochin? Airport code of Bangalore is BLR and Cochin is COK.
- What is the name of the airport in Bangalore? The name of the primary airport in Bangalore is Bengaluru International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Cochin? The name of the primary airport in Cochin is Cochin International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Bangalore to Cochin? Bangalore to Cochin flights cost between ₹ 1471 and ₹ 40041 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Bangalore to Cochin in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01:00:00 to reach from Bangalore to Cochin.
Bangalore Airport Details
- Bengaluru International Airport
- "Airport Director
Cochin Airport Details
- Cochin International Airport
- "Airport Road