Ahmedabad (AMD) to New Delhi (DEL) Flight Booking
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Ahmedabad to New Delhi
Ahmedabad to New Delhi Flight Schedule ( 24 flights found )
Air travel is one of the most convenient routes to choose. It’s safe, it’s fast, and it’s comfortable. All major cities in India are well-connected with each other by the air route. And, traveling between them has become a matter of just a few hours.
A major concern with flights earlier was the ticket booking procedure. But with digitalization, this process has now become easy. Cleartrip goes a step further to offer a quick, simple, and hassle-free ticket booking experience to its customers. It has a user-friendly interface to ensure that your flight tickets are ready in just a few clicks!
If you are planning to travel from Ahmedabad to New Delhi, then air route is what you should choose. Here’s all the information you need to know.
The nearest airport here is Indira Gandhi International Airport with an IATA code DEL.While in New Delhi, enjoy a comfortable stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport These are some of the top hotels in New Delhi. The Leela Palace New Delhi , Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport and Taj Diplomatic Enclave are located near the Indira Gandhi International Airport airport.
Between Ahmedabad and New Delhi, 7 airlines are operational In a week, around 153 flights travel from Ahmedabad to New Delhi The travel duration between these cities in a non-stop flight is usually around 01h 20m. Ahmedabad to New Delhi flights will cost you a minimum of ₹ 1567. This may extend up to ₹ 46523. Worry not! As you may enjoy a number of domestic flight booking offers exclusive for Cleartrip customers!
Cleartrip ensures a hassle-free travel experience for its customers. With its PNR status check, Web check-in facility, and customer support, you may rest assured of a pleasurable travel
So, simply book a flight and be at ease while we land you to your destination!
About Ahmedabad (AMD)
Located on the banks of the river Sabarmati, Ahmedabad is the largest city in Gujarat. The city presents a fascinating blend of its glorious past and vibrant present. The city is steeped in history and maintains its old world charm, despite its extensive modernization.
This startling metropolis is not only home to a number of majestic monuments of the Moghul era, but also to some important industries. The city is also referred as the ‘Manchester of India’ as it is the commercial and textile center of India. As this city is the hub of commerce and trade in Gujarat, it is witnessing rapid modernization and progress.
It is easy to reach the city of Ahmedabad because of the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International (SVPI) Airport. This airport, located in the Hansol region, which is approximately 10 km from the city center, serves both the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar. This airport attracts a large quantum of traffic as it is the only international airport in the state of Gujarat. There are two terminals at The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport to manage both domestic and international traffic. Terminal 1 is meant to handle arrivals and departures of domestic flights and Terminal 2 handles arrivals and departures from international air traffic.
Traveling to and from the airport is quite easy. There are car rental counters at the Arrivals. You can even take the pre-paid cabs or book the private cabs to travel in and around the city. The airport is well-connected by public transport services like auto-rickshaws and buses.
Keep in mind that Gujarat is a dry state and carrying alcohol into the city or attempting to purchase or consume alcohol here could get you into serious trouble.
About New Delhi (DEL)
New Delhi, the capital city of India, is a city of extremes. The city is an eclectic mix of old and new, with an old Delhi, the capital of Mughal India characterized by a maze of narrow lanes, crumbling havelis, culturally rich monuments, and historic mosques and the New Delhi that is characterized by tree-lined avenues, splendid government buildings, and skyscrapers. It is a city where the past and present come together in a celebration of culture and beauty.
New Delhi will not disappoint shoppers, as there are a number of markets filled with handicrafts, silverware, silks, and ready-made garments. Whether you are looking for the designer labels or local wares, you can easily find it all in Delhi’s markets.
The easiest and fastest way to travel to New Delhi is by air. The Indira Gandhi International (IGI) Airport, in New Delhi, is India’s largest and busiest airport. It is the eighth largest airport in the world and was built during World War II. There are two terminals at the New Delhi Airport. Terminal 1 handles the rush of domestic flights, with Terminal 1C for arrivals and 1D for departures. Terminal 3 is for both domestic and international flights.
It is very convenient to travel to and from the airport, as it is well-connected with public transport. The superfast express metro, the ‘Orange Line’, runs between Dwarka Sector 21 station and New Delhi station. Inter-state and inter-city bus services also ply between the airport and city. You can also make use of car rental services and radio-taxis, to travel to and from the airport.
As the airport is quite large it is best to be on time to avoid confusion and to avoid missing flights. Delhi is also quite infamous for its traffic jams so take this into account when heading to the airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Ahmedabad to New Delhi? These airline brands fly from Ahmedabad to New Delhi - IndiGo, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, JetLite, Vistara Airlines, and GoAir
- How many weekly flights from Ahmedabad to New Delhi? There are 153 weekly flights from Ahmedabad to New Delhi. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights - IndiGo has 50, Jet Airways has 15, SpiceJet has 13, Air India has 21, JetLite has 7, Vistara Airlines has 20, and GoAir has 27
- When does the first flight leave from Ahmedabad? The first flight from Ahmedabad to New Delhi is at 5:15 AM, which is IndiGo airline 683 followed by Jet Airways 685 which leaves at 5:50 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Ahmedabad? The last flight from Ahmedabad to New Delhi is at 11:20 PM which is GoAir.
- What is the airport code of Ahmedabad and New Delhi? Airport code of Ahmedabad is AMD and New Delhi is DEL.
- What is the name of the airport in Ahmedabad? The name of the primary airport in Ahmedabad is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in New Delhi? The name of the primary airport in New Delhi is Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- What is the approximate price of flying from Ahmedabad to New Delhi? Ahmedabad to New Delhi flights cost between ₹ 1567 and ₹ 46523 .
- How much time does it take to reach from Ahmedabad to New Delhi in a non-stop flight? A non-stop flight takes around 01h 20m to reach from Ahmedabad to New Delhi.
- What are some good options to stay at New Delhi? When in New Delhi, you may stay at The Leela Palace New Delhi , The Imperial New Delhi or Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport
- Which hotels are located near the New Delhi airport? Some of the top hotels near New Delhi airport are The Leela Palace New Delhi , Holiday Inn New Delhi International Airport and Taj Diplomatic Enclave
Ahmedabad Airport Details
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
- "Airport Director
- 91-79-2286 9211
New Delhi Airport Details
- Indira Gandhi International Airport
- "Airport Road
- 91 124 3376000.