Air Vistara is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) and aims to be known as a world-class full service carrier. The Tata Group is the majority stakeholder with a 51% holding, while SIA holds the remaining 49%.
Vistara Airlines Schedule Table
On-Board Vistara Airlines
The Vistara team brings together the great hospitality and customer service experience of its parent brands to create excellence in the field of air travel. The unique name of the airline is derived from the Sanskrit word “vistaar”, which means limitless expanse, and signifies that the brand aspires to push all boundaries in its quest to be the best airline in the skies.
The brand palette of aubergine and gold is reflected in the strikingly patterned tails of its aircraft and in the uniforms of the crew and staff as well. The airline's logo of an eight-pointed star is made of interconnecting lines to indicate the seamless experience they hope to deliver to their customers.
Connectivity and Fleet Information
The carrier has started operations with flights between New Delhi, Ahmedabad and Mumbai and passengers could make a Vistara Airlines online booking to these destinations. It plans to extend to more sectors and cities soon, and would be updating the route map on its website regularly.
The first Vistara aircraft to be revealed was an A320 that touched down on October 15, 2014 at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi. The airline would be extending its fleet in the first few years of operation, and adding the modern A320 neo aircraft to it as well.
Services and Baggage Allowance
The Vistara Airlines online check inand mobile check in services start from 48 hours before the departure of the flight. Passengers who prefer to check in at the airport could do so starting from 2 hours before their flights. All methods of check in would close 45 minutes before the flight departure. It is advisable to use your Vistara Airlines PNR status to check the status of your reservation at any time before boarding your flight.
For both business and leisure travelers, the Vistara Business Class would provide a great experience with comfortable seating that includes cushions for back support and personal storage space with every seat. Premium Economy has specially designed reclining seats with a seat pitch of 33 to 36 inches, while Economy provides ergonomically styled leather seating too. Inflight dining would be a pleasure on all classes, with Business Class passengers also enjoying fine linens and good tableware. For more details, please contact the Vistara Airlines Customer Care.
The Vistara Airlines baggage allowance permits passengers to check in 15 kg in Economy, 20 kg in Premium Economy and 30 kg in Business Class. Hand baggage should not weigh more than 7 kg and an additional item such as a handbag or a laptop bag might be allowed as well. For more information on baggage regulations, click here.
Cleartrip: Runway for Vistara Airlines Flights
Cleartrip could prove to be your one-stop-shop for all information regarding Vistara Airlines flights, and also about hotel information and deals at your destination. If you're looking for quick information on the go, the Cleartrip app that you could download and use on your mobile is the way to go.
Vistara Airlines Airlines top sectors
There are no top sectors present for Vistara Airlines.