China Southern Guangzhou Kathmandu Flights
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Guangzhou to Kathmandu
Guangzhou to Kathmandu Flight Schedule ( 2 flights found )
While planning a vacation abroad is something we all look forward to, booking tickets is a process that most of us dread. To make sure that your vacation is hassle-free from the very beginning, Cleartrip has made the process of booking flights fast and easy.
China Southern is a travel partner to passengers travelling in India and abroad. It connects flyers to Indian cities, such as New Delhi, as well as foreign destinations like Los Angeles, Guangzhou and Urumqi.
Every week, China Southern operates 29 flights between Guangzhou and Kathmandu. The first China Southern flight is 6067, which departs at 8:05 AM. The last flight is 3067, which leaves at 7:40 PM. On average, a China Southern flight from Guangzhou and Kathmandu takes 2 hours 50 mins.
Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best China Southern offers. China Southern's flights starting at Guangzhou depart from Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport. The IATA code for this airport is CAN. When these flights land in Tribhuvan International Airport, they arrive at Kathmandu. The IATA code for this airport is KTM.
Booking tickets with the Cleartrip app will help you to save time and money. Search for the cheapest flights by comparing prices using its Fare Calendar. It also offers the widest range of payment options and allows you to view fares in all major currencies. Choose Cleartrip for assured convenience during your travels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Guangzhou to Kathmandu? These airline brands fly from Guangzhou to Kathmandu - China Southern
- How many weekly flights from Guangzhou to Kathmandu? There are 29 weekly flights from Guangzhou to Kathmandu. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights -
- When does the first flight leave from Guangzhou? The first flight from Guangzhou to Kathmandu is at 8:05 AM, which is China Southern airline 6067 .
- When does the last flight leave from Guangzhou? The last flight from Guangzhou to Kathmandu is at 7:40 PM which is China Southern.
- What is the airport code of Guangzhou and Kathmandu? Airport code of Guangzhou is CAN and Kathmandu is KTM.
- What is the name of the airport in Guangzhou? The name of the primary airport in Guangzhou is Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Kathmandu? The name of the primary airport in Kathmandu is Tribhuvan International Airport.