Air France Paris Rome Flights
Find Cheapest Air Fares for flights from Paris to Rome
Paris to Rome Flight Schedule ( 12 flights found )
While planning a vacation abroad is something we all look forward to, booking tickets is a process that most of us dread. To make sure that your vacation is hassle-free from the very beginning, Cleartrip has made the process of booking flights fast and easy.
Air France is a travel partner to passengers travelling in India and abroad. It connects flyers to Indian cities, such as Mumbai, New Delhi and Bangalore, as well as foreign destinations like Atlanta, Paris and Detroit.
Every week, Air France operates 254 flights between Paris and Rome. The first Air France flight is 9830, which departs at 7:00 AM. The last flight is 1004, which leaves at 8:35 PM. On average, a Air France flight from Paris and Rome takes 2 hours .
Book your tickets 90 days in advance to avail of the best Air France offers. Air France's flights starting at Paris depart from Charles De Gaulle Airport. The IATA code for this airport is CDG. When these flights land in Leonardo Da Vinci-fiumicino Airport, they arrive at Rome. The IATA code for this airport is FCO.
Booking tickets with the Cleartrip app will help you to save time and money. Search for the cheapest flights by comparing prices using its Fare Calendar. It also offers the widest range of payment options and allows you to view fares in all major currencies. Choose Cleartrip for assured convenience during your travels.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which airline brands fly from Paris to Rome? These airline brands fly from Paris to Rome - Air France
- How many weekly flights from Paris to Rome? There are 254 weekly flights from Paris to Rome. Following airlines and corresponding weekly flights -
- When does the first flight leave from Paris? The first flight from Paris to Rome is at 7:00 AM, which is Air France airline 9830 .
- When does the last flight leave from Paris? The last flight from Paris to Rome is at 8:35 PM which is Air France.
- What is the airport code of Paris and Rome? Airport code of Paris is PAR and Rome is ROM.
- What is the name of the airport in Paris? The name of the primary airport in Paris is Charles De Gaulle Airport.
- What is the name of the airport in Rome? The name of the primary airport in Rome is Leonardo Da Vinci-fiumicino Airport.