Register for an IRCTC account
Sorry, but we can't continue until you fix everything that's marked in RED
Steps to register your IRCTC account:
FOR INDIAN RESIDENTS:
- Sign in to your IRCTC account or register for one.IRCTC will send out a verification email and SMS to you.
- Activate your account by entering the OTP (one time password) sent in the email and SMS.The activation page link is also specified in the email sent by IRCTC.
- Once activated, continue with your booking.
FOR NON-INDIAN RESIDENTS:
Sign in to your existing IRCTC account or register for one.
(Note: If you dont have a 10 digit mobile number and a 6 digit zip code, please enter dummy 10 digit phone number and 6 digit zip code)
Post registration, send a copy of your passport to firstname.lastname@example.org with your username.
IRCTC will send your Mobile OTP over email. Your email OTP will come to your registered Email Address.
- Activate your account by clicking here and enter the OTPs sent to you by IRCTC.
- Continue with your booking