Special Rules and Charges for Certain Customers, Pets and Baggage
- IndiGo does not offer special fares for children or students.
- Unaccompanied Minors, aged 5-11, will be accepted for travel under the following conditions, and a fee of Rs. 1000 per Sector. A parent or guardian is required to complete a signed indemnity form at the point of check-in at each departure airport prior to travel, which must include the name and contact numbers for a parent or guardian who will meet the Unaccompanied Minor at the point of arrival. Valid photo ID for both the Unaccompanied Minor and the parent or guardian is required at the point of check-in. The parent or guardian must remain at the airport until the flight has departed
- IndiGo does not permit the carriage of pets or animals on its aircraft. Guide dogs for blind Customers are exempt from this rule
Taxes & Surcharges
- IndiGo fares do not include applicable government taxes and surcharges
- Applicable taxes and surcharges are added to the basic fare
- Currently taxes and surcharges include a Fuel Surcharge of Rs 1,100 and a Congestion Surcharge of Rs 150 per Sector.
- Additionally, IndiGo is required to apply the Government tax of Rs. 225 per Sector
- Various additional surcharges, e.g., for items or travel agency processing fees, may be assessed per Sector or per itinerary in addition to IndiGo's published fare.
- Taxes and surcharges may be added, modified, or removed from time to time
- Participating travel agents can collect a transaction fee equal to 5% of the basic fare for making an IndiGo Booking. These charges are paid directly to the participating travel agent to cover their expenses
- Once a booking is made, fares, surcharges and taxes paid are non-refundable
Making changes after purchase
- IndiGo bookings are not transferable. If someone other than the Customer entitled to be carried there under attempts to travel, or to obtain a refund in connection therewith, IndiGo shall not be liable to the Customer so entitled if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to said person
- Changes to a Customer's name, the origin of travel, and/or the destination of travel are not permitted
- Changes to the date or time can be made to a Customer's Booking by contacting IndiGo and completing the changes no later than 2 hours before the scheduled departure time. Customers can make changes by phoning IndiGo's call centre, at IndiGo airport counters, on the IndiGo website, or through the IndiGo Shop, Reliance World retail outlet.
- Changes to the reservation will result in the above fee plus any difference in the fare between the original fare paid and the fare for the revised booking. At the time, your Booking is changed you must pay the difference (if any) if the fare you originally purchased is lower than the fare available on the date of the change. If the new fare is lower than the originally booked fare - the balance of the original booking amount and the new amount (including rebooking fee) will be retained in a credit shell for a period of 6 months where the passenger may use it as payment towards future travel. This fee is subject to change without notice
- Cancellations to bookings may be made up to two (2) hours prior to the scheduled departure time for a fee of Rs.750 + 300(CT Service fee) per person per sector per event. The balance of the original booking amount will be refunded. This fee is subject to change without notice.
- All fares are subject to change until purchased
- In the event we provide a Customer a refund (for example, due to a cancelled flight), the form of refund will match the form of original payment. If the booking was paid for in cash, we will refund in cash, or if the booking was paid for by credit card, we will issue a refund to the credit card. The refund of a booking made by a participating travel agent, IndiGo Shop, or Reliance World retail outlet can be only done by the party that made the original booking. Alternatively, a Customer may request a credit slip to be used for a future IndiGo flight. Note: Only Customers having valid IndiGo bookings are allowed to collect refunds. It is mandatory to show an original photo identity card and itinerary to collect any refund
If you cancel a booking, Cleartrip levies a cancellation processing fee of Rs 300 per passenger per segment. Remember that this is in addition to the airline’s own cancellation charges. If you make an amendment to your booking, we charge an amendment processing fee of Rs 300 per passenger per sector. Cleartrip’s fees are standard across all airlines.
All tickets issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by Indigo Airlines on www.goindigo.in
|Class of travel
Any excess baggage beyond the permissible Free Baggage Allowance will be charged at carriage rates that vary from sector to sector. These rates are available with the airline upon request.
- If you need to make amendments to your tickets, let us know and we’ll help you out.
- If you are holding e–tickets, you can cancel online on our website if the cancellation request is made more than 3 hours prior to the scheduled time of your flight. If the cancellation request is submitted less than 3 hours, you need to contact the airlines to get your reservation cancelled.
- The above mentioned cancellation process and refund processing time may vary.
Requirement for Visa verification for customers travelling to Dubai
Customers travelling to Dubai on a visit visa are required to get their visas verified. After verification, the relevant offices will insert an ‘Ok to Board’ message in the PNR.
For Visas sponsored and issued in the UAE
In cases where the visa has been sponsored and issued in the UAE, the visa sponsor should approach any of the Indigo Airline offices listed below to update the visa message, along with original and one copy of visa. The original will be returned while the copy will be retained by the Indigo Airlines office. This includes visas obtained from travel agents / tour operators in India who in turn have obtained the visas from sponsors in the UAE.
In case of online e-visa, same procedure is to be followed except that the original visa is not required; the sponsor is required to only submit one copy of the visa.
The staff concerned will verify the authenticity of the visa and insert “OK to Board” message on PNR. AED 10 service charge will be levied to the sponsor at the time of verification of visa. This charge may change without prior notice.
IndiGo Representative Office Locations:-
||IndiGo Reservations & Ticketing Office
||Al Ahmadi Building, Shop 4 & 5, Near Ghubaiba Bus Station, Dubai
||Al Rais - Dubai Shopping Center
||Ground Floor, Dubai Shopping Center, Near City Center, Deira, Dubai
||Al Rais - Abra Branch
||Shop No 15, Shieka Latifa Building, 116 / 29, Baniyas Street, Opposite Abra, Deira Dubai
||Al Rais - Travel Shop
||Ground Floor, Al Rais Center, Al Mankhool Street, Next to ChoithRam, Opposite to Ramada Hotel, Bur Dubai
||Al Rais - Knowledge Village
|| Block -6 Ground Floor, Knowledge Village, Near Media City, Dubai
||Al Rais - Al Khail Mall
||Shop No 16, Al Khail Shopping Mall, Ground Floor, Part C, Al Qouz Industrial Area, Al Qouz, Dubai
||AL Rais - Sharjah
|| Ground Floor, Shaikha Hamda Building, Al Zahra Street, Sharjah
||Al Rais - Ras Al Khaimah
||Ground Floor Abualreesh Building, Off. Muntasir Street, Al Nakheel, Ras Al Khaimah
||Al Rais - Fujairah
||Ground Floor, Bank Saderat Building, Zayed Street, Fujairah
||Al Rais - Al Ain
||Nokia Building, Sheik Zayed Road, Al Ain
||Al Rais - Abu Dhabi
||Shop No 1, Saeed Atiq Building, Near Abu Dhabi Mall Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi
All offices operate during normal office hours and work days.
For Visas issued in India by Dubai Visa and Marhaba Services (DVMS) / COX & KINGS MARHABA DUBAI VISA (CNKMDV) www.cnkmdv.com
In case the visa has been obtained in India through DVMS / CNKMDV, kindly provide PNR / Name / Date of travel / sector to your visa issuing agency (DVMS / CNKMDV) and ask them to contact airline for “Ok to Board” message.
- If you are not sure regarding the place/ mode of issuance of your visa, kindly contact your Travel Agent/ Tour Operator.
- In case of any clarification or after-office hours support for immediate travel, kindly contact the IndiGo Call Center at +91 9910 38 38 38.
- All customers on visit visa (other than those on residence permits) should have a return ticket on any carrier, failing which they will not be accepted for check-in by IndiGo.
- In case passenger turns up at the counter without “OK to Board”, acceptance of such passengers for travel will be at the sole discretion of the IndiGo staff on duty at the airport and passenger will be liable to pay any and all costs incurred by IndiGo if passenger is denied entry into UAE.