Air India Express
- All amendments can be done only with the airline directly.
- Rescheduling of the ticket is only possible Twelve(12) hours prior to flight departure.
- Rescheduling fee of Rs.450/- or its equivalent in local currency will be charged for any change in date/sector. While rescheduling, if the applicable fare is more than the current basic fare, the difference amount will be charged to the passenger. However, if the applicable fare is less than the current basic fare, the difference amount will not be refunded to the passenger. Also, in case the applicable taxes are higher, the difference in tax amount will also have to be paid by the passenger. If the applicable taxes are lower, no refund will be given.
- 35% of the basic fare + transaction fee is the cancellation charge if the cancellation is made 10 days or more prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- 50% of the basic fare + transaction fee is the cancellation charge if the cancellation is made between 9 days and 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- No refund if the cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
If you cancel a booking, Cleartrip levies a cancellation processing fee of Rs 250 per passenger per segment. Remember that this is in addition to the airline’s own cancellation charges. If you make an amendment to your booking, we charge an amendment processing fee of Rs 250 per passenger per sector. Cleartrip’s fees are standard across all airlines.
All tickets issued to the customer shall additionally be governed under the terms and conditions as laid out by Air IndiaExpress on http://www.airindiaexpress.in
- Each passenger (excluding infants) is allowed, depending on the destination, some baggage free of charge, subject to the regulations of the airline. Checked baggage in excess of free allowance is subject to excess baggage charge and space availability on the aircraft. (Unless otherwise specified). Infants are entitled to 10 kilos baggage free of charge.
- Each passenger (excluding infants) is allowed to carry one small piece of hand luggage (unchecked baggage), which must not exceed 7 kilos. If your hand luggage exceeds the stated limits it will have to be checked in. In the event that your total checked-in baggage exceeds the free allowance, an excess baggage charge will be incurred. It is recommended that all valuable articles are only carried in your hand luggage.