by jak121212121 on Jun 28, 2012
This was completely a value for money hotel.
Only buffet food wasnt that good it was only south indian. Room service everything was really good. We enjoyed our stay there. i had awsome time spend here. Its value for money. room was very spacious. Room service was also good.
by SiddharthShah74 on Apr 08, 2013
We visited Bangalore and stay with family in The Elite Hotel of 5 nights and 6 days. We enjoy good service + Tasty foods + best area. Its located in Sony circle area with Malls and near to many parts of city. Breakfast quality is good but less selection. Overall we enjoy...
by Vishmon on Mar 23, 2013
I recommended this for Business Travelers mainly rather than families.
First lets look at the good points:
1. Location :
- At less than 2 minutes walking distance from the Sony Center signal in Koramangala, it is very easy to reach and easy to commute to various parts of the city.
- So many good restaurants nearby for you to eat at walking distance, which is another great comfort.
- Nice Park just few minutes away for you to go for your morning/evening walks/jogs is another great convenience.
2. Hygine & Cleanliness:
- I would say it is pretty decent, especially for the business traveler as you just need the basic comforts. Just about OK. Definitely families cannot adjust to this. More than one person in the room is going to be tough.
- Some rooms have Windows not fully sealed and open to outside with just curtain for protection, which can psyche you. No great views, so better keep the wndows sealed and shut.
3. Room Service: Quite Average. Food is again just average. Better to go down to any of the restaurants nearby.
4. Great conference room at the basement incase you want to host meetings. it is really surprising to see such good conference room in this hotel.
5. Price: Quite affordable. Price of around Rs.2000 per day including breakfast is a good deal.
by dixitjasani on Mar 18, 2011
The service was ok. Room size descent. Very Average food and not worth the price. The location is good. Given a choice would not visit next time. The hotel is though centrally located and very near to some good places. I was particularly not happy with food and restaurant standards.
by ramanan_ravindran on Dec 01, 2012
We stayed in this place on 24th & 25th Nov. We left out of the room in the afternoon for shopping and when we came back we found the room cleaned but added to that they had stolen the items we had.
Luckily my camera/laptop where not touched but all that was taken away were my wife's slippers and dress assessories. Mostly like someone took it to gift it to his girlfriend(assuming).
But when we reported the incident no one seem to care about it. Horrible response from the manager on desk. No one seem to be care about finding it. They just stood looking at each other and said no one would have taken it. All they did repeated search our room and said again no one has taken it. Thats all..
They give you free Wi-fi but not internet connection, so wi-fi does gets connected but internet won't work.
Never visit this place unless you want to lose your money
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.