by Adarsh M on Oct 28, 2014Hotel
Service is good would like to go back there . Thank HRK STAFF for giving us the kind of service and overall the place is clean .good & clean swimming pool.but the place like indoor games the kit they had provided for table tennis was not up to the mark.
by Devesh V on Jun 05, 2014Hotel
We stayed 2 Nights at Hotel Ravikiran in the end of the May'13. We had good time.
- even after paying 4 K per night you find small CRT television instead of LED/LCD panel. Its a big disappointment, along with very low range of Hindi / english channels.
- bathrooms and hot water facility was good, along with cleaning.
-Food - Good in taste, less range in breakfast.
- Bar / Restaurant - Not so classy.
- Pool nicely maintained. Pool timing is only till 7 PM, which is very specially when the hotel is not located nearby of any famous beach.
- Staff is courteous and room service is timely.
- If you wanna stay in Alibaug then it's one of the best staying option, but in case you wish to stay near Kashi / Nagaon or any other beach then it's very far.
overall experience is good, One can stay with family / friend / as couple etc.
by Ameet_Bavikar on Dec 02, 2014Hotel
We found "Positive" feedback from internet and booked 1 room. I was with my friends. this place is such a good HOtel + nice service .The food was also delicious.
We enjoyed a lot
I love to visit this hotel again !!!
by Prasadh J on Nov 12, 2014Hotel
Very good location at Alibagh. Most of the beaches are just a few Kms away from the Hotel. Rooms are nice, spacious. Food at the Hotel was ok. Suggest to try the Malwani food outside rather than hotel. Swimming pool is clean and freshly watered. recommended for 2-3 day stay
by SunnySharma on Oct 05, 2014Hotel
neat and clean hotel, pool as well as playing area for kids.
close to alibag and varsoli beaches.
food quality is very good.
Easily approachable as it is located on highway connecting alibaug bus stand to mandwa beach.
Areas of improvement:
Please have lcd tv in rooms.
very limited options in break fast. have buffet in peak seasons/weekends
basic facilities like kettle, mini-refrigerator
no WIFI!!!!!! almost every hotel offers wifi connectivity.
overall enjoyed my stay in the hotel.
by anwar k on Oct 12, 2014Hotel
WELL SITUATED NEAR CITY CENTRE. Clean but the general ambience is typical of a 3 star average hotel. Bathrooms are clean but not well designed- OLD STYLE. Staff was very helpful and reception was very good. Good value for money hotel in Ali Baug.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.