by Devesh V on Jun 05, 2014Hotel
We stayed 2 Nights at Hotel Ravikiran in the end of the May'13. We had good time.
- even after paying 4 K per night you find small CRT television instead of LED/LCD panel. Its a big disappointment, along with very low range of Hindi / english channels.
- bathrooms and hot water facility was good, along with cleaning.
-Food - Good in taste, less range in breakfast.
- Bar / Restaurant - Not so classy.
- Pool nicely maintained. Pool timing is only till 7 PM, which is very specially when the hotel is not located nearby of any famous beach.
- Staff is courteous and room service is timely.
- If you wanna stay in Alibaug then it's one of the best staying option, but in case you wish to stay near Kashi / Nagaon or any other beach then it's very far.
overall experience is good, One can stay with family / friend / as couple etc.
by SunnySharma on Oct 05, 2014Hotel
neat and clean hotel, pool as well as playing area for kids.
close to alibag and varsoli beaches.
food quality is very good.
Easily approachable as it is located on highway connecting alibaug bus stand to mandwa beach.
Areas of improvement:
Please have lcd tv in rooms.
very limited options in break fast. have buffet in peak seasons/weekends
basic facilities like kettle, mini-refrigerator
no WIFI!!!!!! almost every hotel offers wifi connectivity.
overall enjoyed my stay in the hotel.
by Mukherjea on Aug 15, 2014Hotel
Bunch of colleagues stayed here overnight. This place is very well maintained, the rooms are clean and the staff made sure we were taken very good care of. The food
was super and we didn't have to step out at all.
The pool shuts at 7 and the guard protects it like his baby, who snapped at us several times. A nice pool side bar, with a few tables would be a good thing to have here.
All in all, we had a nice time.
by anwar k on Oct 12, 2014Hotel
WELL SITUATED NEAR CITY CENTRE. Clean but the general ambience is typical of a 3 star average hotel. Bathrooms are clean but not well designed- OLD STYLE. Staff was very helpful and reception was very good. Good value for money hotel in Ali Baug.
by Robin P on Sep 16, 2014Hotel
Swimming pool, Garden and games TT and carom is very good.
It's a value for money.
Rooms are very clean. Staffs are very good.
Television need to be changed. If planning to book demand for pool side view or rooms in 2nd floor.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.