by Devesh V on Jun 05, 2014Hotel
We stayed 2 Nights at Hotel Ravikiran in the end of the May'13. We had good time.
- even after paying 4 K per night you find small CRT television instead of LED/LCD panel. Its a big disappointment, along with very low range of Hindi / english channels.
- bathrooms and hot water facility was good, along with cleaning.
-Food - Good in taste, less range in breakfast.
- Bar / Restaurant - Not so classy.
- Pool nicely maintained. Pool timing is only till 7 PM, which is very specially when the hotel is not located nearby of any famous beach.
- Staff is courteous and room service is timely.
- If you wanna stay in Alibaug then it's one of the best staying option, but in case you wish to stay near Kashi / Nagaon or any other beach then it's very far.
overall experience is good, One can stay with family / friend / as couple etc.
by Gargi V on Jan 27, 2015Hotel
We went for a leisure trip over the weekend. The hotel is located on the main road and all the local people,specially autowallas know it.The service is nice and staff is quite helpful. There is a pool as well, so one can have a relaxing time. It is located close to Alibaug and Versolli beached and the booking offices of PNP,Maladar are also located close by.
by AmuAnu on Jan 27, 2015Hotel
We found Positive feedback from internet and booked 2 rooms, we were 2 families. Rooms were spacious, neet. Restaurant was also good & affordable than the so called dhaba's
available on route. swimming pool was clean & lovely. we enjoyed a lot.
Only one concern i want to highlight is the high price they charging for a pool side room, its not that worth.
Thanking for everything.
by Ameet_Bavikar on Dec 02, 2014Hotel
We found "Positive" feedback from internet and booked 1 room. I was with my friends. this place is such a good HOtel + nice service .The food was also delicious.
We enjoyed a lot
I love to visit this hotel again !!!
by Prasadh J on Nov 12, 2014Hotel
Very good location at Alibagh. Most of the beaches are just a few Kms away from the Hotel. Rooms are nice, spacious. Food at the Hotel was ok. Suggest to try the Malwani food outside rather than hotel. Swimming pool is clean and freshly watered. recommended for 2-3 day stay
by Jhakassss on Jan 13, 2015Hotel
Let me start with a word Excellent... rooms were spacious,neet & clean... all staff members were friendly & always there for a help...restaurant food ws mouth watering nd fresh... swimming pool ws lovely... surely I'll plan again for a visit...
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.