by Setubhatt on Jun 19, 2015Hotel
The hotel is very economic, having nice restaurant and location in the city.
I recommend this hotel to people who loves food and love to save some money in Daman for their stay.
- Food is really great
- Price of rooms and restaurant items including liquor is very economical compared to others in Daman
- Enjoy happy hours from 4-7 PM
- Rooms are quite clean and having enough place
- Location is not so nice and in the middle of busy street
- Stars are too small and lift too
- No parking except for few cars
- No entertainment for children
If you go ahead and frequent visitor, ask for membership as it is really good one
by Kaushik C on Jun 15, 2015Hotel
Last month i visited. Located in the main market. Superb hotel with pleasant staff. Prompt service nd happy to help attitude. The finest place to stay in Daman. Daman delite restaurant was having excellent sea food. The value for money stay.
by patel2713 on Mar 12, 2015Hotel
More then 20 times I stay here. Every time I feel good for stay n food. All things grate but in service day by day change so think hotel management now ow you loose clients. Specially for non veg lover hotel and restaurant
by Aish_99 on Jan 08, 2015Hotel
We had bought a package deal wherein we had selected this hotel out of the available ones (restricted choice).
It hardly a minute's walk to the beach...(beach view not avaialable as it is located in the busy market area with many hotels nestled together)
Rooms were decent with all basic facilities incl mini refrigerator and hair dryer!!!
Food taste was also good and the buffet breakfast was nice too (limited variety but for approx rs99/- what more does one want?)
Overall a pleasant stay...
[Tip: avoid the corner rooms as they are a bit smaller in size]
by andy852015 on May 29, 2015Hotel
I booked the cozy double room in this hotel for a night stay with my family.
1. The staff is very helpful, kind and prompt in service.
2. Excellent restaurent with Bar. Good taste. Cost wise little on the higher side. Better to enjoy booze on the the Jampore or
3. Location is good for shopping. Fish market is just 2 minutes away. You can get both fresh and dried fish. Lots of wine shops around. Good fast food eateries nearby - Try the pizza here.
1. As it was just for a night and most of the time we spent outside the hotel, I didn't bother to complain about the missing refrigerator in our room.
2. Was expecting a microwave inside the room. Needed to warm my son's lunch. Forget about the room, there was no microwave in the entire hotel.
2. The view outside the hotel isn't pleasant.
3. Parking is limited and at owners risk. Basically, you have to park outside the hotel. Pigeons and other birds had put some colours on my all white i20.
Good hotel if you prefer to stay near the town and market. If you are planning to go by public transport, you may consider staying here as everything is at walkable distance. For a relaxed weekend, I would prefer a hotel on Devka beach.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.