by Scara64 on Jun 05, 2013
The duplex & suite rooms were excellently maintained and had wonderful views. The "superior" room was a hole in the wall (what we had initially booked for), and the lady (owner) was "kind enough" to upgrade us to use these rooms at a price of course. The original prices were exorbitant. Good polite staff, attached restaurant that had amazingly slow service outside.
by Vishu205 on Jun 10, 2013
We had stayed 3 days in Heritage Village hotel in May 2013. We booked two room 304 and 302. The resort is good, clean and tidy. Only thing I would like to mention hotel management should open medical, general store and ATM facility near to hotel because it is out of Manali. Service was excellent and Food was good. Heritage made my vacation memorable. Thanks Heritage and Make My trip.
by rookie920 on Jun 17, 2013
I travelled to Manali with my wife. This is a small hotel, and don't expect any star category ambince here. The service was excelelnt. The staff was very hospitable and there was small rain during our visit and it made the climate much colder.
The room was OK, and we didn't spend much time in the room except for evening as we were busy exploring Manali. Manali is an awesome place I say.
The food was alright. Even though the menu was mainly North Indian, it was served hot.
Overall a good hotel, unless you expect a star kind of accommodation.
by Apoorvaagrawal on May 28, 2013
I stayed here for 4 nights i booked the best cottage available veiw was good cottage was great...worst was food breakfast n dinner menu didnt change at all till i stayed house keeping was at its worst...not worth the money i spent approx 43000 rs for 4 nights...
by Dheeraj-Bgl on Jun 08, 2013
Me and my wife had booked the Heritage Village Resort (Executive room) for our 3 nights stay in Manali. Although the location was excellent, the drawbacks of this place were
1. Its around 15-17 Kms from Manali town & you end up travelling most of the time. From the hotel to Manali town will easily take you around 30-45 mins as the roads are bad and through the villages.
2. The rooms are Pathetic. See the photos I have uploaded. The bathrooms were not upto the mark with the edges/corners very dirty looking. You wouldnt want to be having bath in such a room. This was mentally disturbing and we stayed only for 1 night in this place as we could'nt take it.
3. Its a small property by the Kullu - Manali by pass road via Naggar.
4. The restaurant sucks & the breakfast buffet was not upto the standard both in terms of the quality of the food as well as the variety.
5. Although the housekeeping staff & the room service staff were looking very hard working, they definitely need some training as they are clueless on customer service.
6. The park for kids is okay but you can get these type of activities in any other hotel in Manali town or around it.
7. For the rent you pay, you get soiled bedsheets, a horrible looking plastics jug. I would expect to atleast have a coffee maker in the room for the money I paid.
We booked this place for 3 nights but stayed only for 1 night & lost our money for the rest of the 2 days. So, you can imagine how bad this place is that we were not bothered about the money. You come to Manali for a nice experience and wouldnt want anything to spoil the experience.
We did ask for a 1 bhk cottage but none was available either ways we just wanted to get out of this place at any cost.
This is more like a budget hotel & an ideal rent for this place should not be more than Rs 1000 0r Rs 1500 per night.
I will never go back to this place ever again and wound'nt recomment this place to anyone. I almost spoiled my holidays but glad that I found an excellent hotel in the town amidst the snow peak mountains.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.