by saps_76 on Dec 19, 2010
if you like a hotel which is very homely this is the hotel for you.
the rooms are spacious and styled in old fashion. the service is quick and food is good. the ambience is very homely. hotel is centrally located. staff was very courteous and helpful.
not much can be said, however, about the décor. it's old and needs up-gradation.
its surely value for money.
by Agrwl on Feb 17, 2012
The overall appearance of the hotel & the locations is pretty good & impressive. However, the fine prints are:
1. Staff is friendly but suspicious.
2. There are numerous cockroaches in the washroom.
3. Water tap runs constantly & cannot be stopped.
4. The fridge in the room is very noisy & disturbing.
5. They make available chips packets & cold drinks in the room without being ordered & then bill you for the same at the time of checkout (which honestly came as a surprise).
by agmudaliar on Mar 01, 2011
It's a very basic hotel in terms of amenities, but it's reasonably clean and good value for money.
The shower is hand-held so that may be an inconvenience for some.
Service had its ups and downs. On the plus side they were quite good about letting us return late. On the down side they were reluctant to give things like towels, which was a little annoying.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.