by Siddharth T on Mar 16, 2013Bed and Breakfast
The hotel is centrally located at Banjara Hills and access to it from the airport is very convenient. It is a simple and humble place, with the fundamentals correct. The Wi-Fi was quite fast and effective, the food above average and the sleep quality was good... it is a good option for business and couple travellers who are clear about what they want.... no frills.. but complete value for money!
by Karan K on Feb 20, 2015Bed and Breakfast
Have had nearly 3 family functions celebrated here, and accommodated 300+ ppl in the top floor banquet Hall.. as this place is owned by the bagga Family, who is quite
an influential person, u have a chance to party till late nite, all of our parties lasted till atlaeast 2:00 am and it was made sure that food kept on comming and there was a steady supply of snacks and stuff, the hall would be comfortable for 150 ppl on any day...
likes - tasty food, good location
dislikes - parking is a problem, the elevator is very small
by pcsarkar on Feb 06, 2014Bed and Breakfast
Booked this hotel for a four night stay through Agoda and got substantial discounts over the regular tariff. Reached at 11.45 pm, with my wife and check-in was hassle free,
but was accommodated in a room with 2 single beds. The bathroom had leaking fittings, but it was too late to reach the maintenance folk. The next day, the room was changed through the initiative of the front office guy, a Mr Murli, who was very affable and cooperative. Got a king-size this time. Mr Murli also arranged for a driver and vehicle, who proved to be so gentle and efficient that we preferred him everyday for our local journeys, till our departure.
The hotel is conveniently located, and contrary to what is being written, the complimentary breakfast is sumptuous and tasty. The staff and cooperative and smiling, and overall, the hotel is a good deal right in the middle of Hyderabad.
by rajabull on Jan 12, 2014Bed and Breakfast
I stayed here for 4 nights. From a business and family perspective, I would rate the hotel highly when it comes to value for money.
Location - banjara hills for this price and comfort, it is totally worth it. The airport would take a maximum of an hour even during traffic.
Business travel - The 24 hour check-in the and dependable wi-fi is apt for the business traveler.
I would definitely stay again.
There was no fitness centre or swimming pool, but there is a nearby public park where you could go for a run.
by shailkhanna on May 12, 2015Bed and Breakfast
The name is ironical.. was there to conduct a training workshop. The hotel is plain dirty and someone needs to do something about it. I complained a lot to the
person who had booked me there.I thinnk she managed to pull some strings so I got upgraded to the premium suits (the shower doesnt work btw).
The staff is very caring including the F&B manager and the General manger but even their best of manners and service recovery cannot take away that the property is just not good..
by pariksaini on May 05, 2015Bed and Breakfast
Definitely avoid this hotel if you have alternatives (you do have a lot of them in this area) for following reason:
1) Overpriced as per the rooms / facilities
2) Its a budget property with basic rooms
3) Room service is slowest in the world
4) Room access cards will not work 90% of times
5) If you ask for Soap toiletries they will bring you Tea bags
6) They have a Minibar refrigerator which will be turned off so no cold water
7) Most of the rooms have badly operational bath fittings ( i had to change 4 rooms in a week)
8) They will send weird prices in the room services check twice before approving
9) Some rooms would even wont have a table for the in room dining
10) No choice of food in breakfast though they call it a buffet but it will have most of things in basic quantity which will be over before you get a chance to be there and they will call you 8 AM to remind of this.
11) No option of laundry thy have a excuse that the person is not there on a particular day
12) You will have to order things 3 times before they actually arrive to you
13) Cockroaches in the room
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.