by darshan_wangsamas on May 11, 2013
We could not have asked for a better place to stay. Staff were a real Asset as they were so friendly and ever willing to go the extra mile and rooms were clean and spotless. Breakfast was fantastic with a mix blend which satisfied everyone in my family. Our special thanks to Ms Priety, Madhan, Anthony, Leena and Benjamin who did a fantastic job for taking care of our needs for breakfast and the entire staff for their spot on service. Ms Preity and Madhan you have done a fantastic job and are a real asset to the Organization. It would have been even better if the GM could take the effort to mingle with his guest as the only thing we got from him was a smile for the days we stayed there. Perhaps he was shy... being in the hospitality industry. Anyway the staff made the difference. We will always make this Hotel to be our preferred accommodation. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for the above criteria.
by sebaaks on Apr 22, 2013
if ur looking for a great room,excellent in room facilities and location,this is a great option in bangalore,rooms are excellent and of high standards,staff were a mix of good and bad, restaurant staff were very courteous,helpful,the reception staff could be little more courteous and have a smile on their faces,
i went to the hotel directly for my reservation and they charged me more than the online available rate which was a huge difference and they had some lame excuses for it,which was very disappointing,i would suggest anyone looking at stay here to book their rooms online.
by riravin on Apr 12, 2013
Stayed for a week, nothing apart from the room and breakfast excited me.
The Hotel location is convenient enough. The lobby and staff were courteous to take care of your needs.
1) The room was fantastic, divided in 3 sections: dinning with kitchen, drawing, and bed area. Attached washroom was considerably good. You would get a feel good factor when you see the room.
2) The buffet breakfast, and dinner was good and tasty, i liked it.
3) The staff was courteous and responded well
1. The keys that the front office tags and give it you, after reaching your room you come to know that key is not tagged properly, and the sad part is there is no phone in the lobby to call the front office to help fix it, this happened twice in a week with me.
2. The laundry was pathetic, for the heavy money you pay for laundry you would feel more disappointed, they spoiled my clothes with bad ironing and washing, realized only after checking out so couldn't complain to the front office.
3. The Wifi dosen't seem to respond if you stay at the extremes of the room. don't even for room number 210 which had bad connectivity also the AC is noisy.
4. For the stars they offer and money you pay, they should provide free pick and drop services. other star hotels in same category and price range can do, why not they?
They seriously need to work on some aspects to make it as a good option for comfortable stay. only feel good factor was the room and the space, you would love it.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.