by Gauravtyagi55 on Mar 21, 2013
Stayed for 7 nights last month. I expected it to be good but it has surpassed my expectations. blessed by nature's bounty this place is magical which is complimented by very warm and courteous staff, especially George, Nikhil and virender, they have really made a lasting impression.The location is very nice. this is a very place for couples and families.
by Adit A on Mar 05, 2013
In terms of hospitality and cleanliness, the hotel is very good.. But, since it is not that close to the fun and happening spots of North Goa, at times its difficult to locate the hotel easily, specialy at night(When you have no one around to ask for directions....:) ...)
A point of suggestion please place a sign board well before or at Sangolda Panchayat crossing so that it becomes easy for one to locate it.
by on Dec 30, 2012
we booked the hotel for 4 days but unfortnetely we missed one day due to heavy fog in northern india and trains got late.Some how we could reach late in the night, but the hotel has given us very good support in guiding the route and a good attention was paid.The manager Mr.Rakesh Singh arranged for all movements in local goa and guided us how to move around and the places to visit in the short duration of our stay.Overall its a good experience to stay in belle wista wado
by ssikiranr on Apr 07, 2013
I never had a habit of writing any reviews against any site or product. But I felt like i must write the review which will make you think to book the accommodation.
First let me help you with my bad experience:
1. The resort is around 51 km from Madgaon Railway Station and 40 KM from Airport. For dropping from Railway station the prepaid taxi charged Rs. 1200/-.
2. The hotel people had never lift the phone call when we tried from railway station. After 1 hr they called us and gave the landline number of resort.
3. Upon reaching there we found there was a board at the entrance of the street but no board infront of building. Tried to contact the resort on the landline number but they didnt picked. Keep on tried and after 15 mins they picked and helped us in locating the building.
4. Check-In done in 10 mins with out any issue.
5. Room was nice and in the mid night power gone due to some accident happened to the current pole. There was no power backup. The whole night we tried to reach to the resort persons on different numbers. no body picked any number. There was no helpers in the resort, its terrible. No one was staying in the resort in the night times.
6. Next day morning when we spoke about the same we got some bad response from the hotel staff. Only so called manager rakesh is responded with proper answers. The other guys were simply irresponsible in order to answer the customers.
7. They suggested us to go to GOA city tour on Bikes and we asked them to arrange few bikes which literally took 4 hrs for them and atlast we got the bikes at 1 PM. the whole morning got wasted.
8. There was no restaurant to have breakfast/ Dinner.
9. During 2nd day and 3rd our experience was terrible than 1st day. There was no water in the resort for performing daily activities. For the same resort people were claiming that in some room there was leakage in the washroom which they were not able to locate for 2 days.
10. In all the 3 days we identified there will not be a single resort staff will be available during nights.
11. In the 3 days stay no room service or cleaning happened. We are supposed to go and get water from the ground stairs for drinking purpose.
12. Overall experience and response to the customer was very very poor.
1. Resort was situated in an isolated area and you will be having very good atmosphere surrounded.
2. Baga beach and other few beaches in GOA is near by the stay.
I never never recommend any person to stay in the hotel.
Also we complanied to the Makemytrip for the refund of the money and we got no response from makemytrip. Even makemytrip is cheating the customers by keeping 100% money back Guarantee. Don't believe makemytrip on the same. They were not capable enough to sort out your issues on money back guarantee.
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.