by AnkanBiswas on Dec 23, 2014Hotel
I am usually booked in the company Guest House in Bangalore, but this time it was full and my travel department booked me at 12th Avenue. To my surprise it
looked exactly like a Guest House, with its decor , furniture and even staffs.
And it had all I needed.
It has a Gym
It offers you free wifi
The tariff is a real bargain!
by TKPB on Dec 21, 2014Hotel
Stayed here for a friend’s wedding. Had stayed here for her brother’s wedding as wella year earlier. At that time it must have been newly built because it looked and felt new. A year later it seems a little jaded. It wasn’t just the building and the fittings, but the staff themselves seemed a bit bored. Mind you its not like the place is a mess or anything like that. But just a bit laid down. The rooms are functionally efficient and the loos were clean when we got in.
by colmtp on Dec 03, 2013Hotel
12th Avenue is a pleasant and friendly hotel. Kind staff and a nice atmosphere. Spacious and clean rooms, and good internet access. There is a fitness centre which is small but sufficient. Breakfast is fine, but limited choices available. Certainly good value for money.
by Mmanas05 on Jan 14, 2014Hotel
- Tiny rooms, old unpolished furniture
- A/C was not working and after repeated requests they didn't fix it
- There was some construction work going on next door, so during the day it was extremely hard to stay in the room
- Room service is poor
- They advertise that they have a spa, but when I asked I was told that there is a spa near by, outside the hotel. I'm not kidding
- Breakfast doesn't get served on time. So if you have to leave early in the morning, you need to make your own arrangements
- Cheap and kind of OK food
by gvmani on Jan 20, 2015Hotel
Had a sad experience at this hotel. Dirty pillow covers, filthy pillows, brownish and frayed towels was just the beginning. My room was next close to the main road and the windows were not sound proof at all so it felt as if i am sleeping on the roadside. Somehow managed to get thru the night. Was booked for 2 nights, checked out after one miserable night. I am told that this place has gone down over the last few months.....
Cleartrip’s hotel ratings take into account numerous factors such as independent rating systems like FHRAI, media recognition and post-trip feedback from our customers. We make all attempts to keep this information up to date, but cannot guarantee service levels at the hotel to be consistent.