Now check-in directly for Indigo flight from the comfort of your home/office. Either visit their website and select the 'Web Check-in' option. OR
IndiGo Web Check in Information
The Web check-in feature saves your precious time by helping you avoid long queues at the airport. You may use Indigo’s Web check-in facility and print your boarding pass directly from your laptop. You may even select your flight seat while sipping coffee at home!
These are a few points to bear in mind while using the online check-in feature:
- Passengers may proceed to security counters with their Web checked-in boarding pass
- Infants, persons using wheelchairs, medical passengers or unaccompanied minors may not use this service
- Only customers taking Indigo domestic flights may use this facility
- Baggage checked in online may be dropped at special counters in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata. In other cities, he will have to deposit his baggage at the airport
- Indigo reserves the right to cancel a booking and remove any customers from Web check-in, if the booking is purchased by the fraudulent use of a credit card
- Passengers may check in 48 hours until 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time
- Passengers who have done Web check-in may cancel their booking up to 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure of flight. However, cancellations after Web check-in may only be done by calling the Indigo call centre on 9910 383838
- Web check-in facility is not available for connecting flights
- It is mandatory for all customers to have their photo identification checked by airport security and Indigo staff at the security and boarding gates respectively
- It is recommended that the notes printed on the boarding pass be read by passengers
Indigo reserves the right to deny boarding privileges and cancel any booking if any of the above terms and conditions or any Indigo Conditions of Carriage have not been followed.