No – you’re free to search and book flights and hotels on Cleartrip without registering. If you travel frequently and like our service, though, registering saves you the hassle of typing out your details each time you want to make a booking. By registering, you also have the option of receiving great travel offers (and there are lots) from us by email.
Check your username and password again. And again. Passwords are case sensitive; make sure your caps lock isn’t on. If you’ve forgotten your password, use the <Did you forget password?> link and type in your email address. We’ll then send you instructions on how to reset your password.
You can easily sync your Cleartrip travel calendar with your personal calendar app. Whether you are on a PC or a Mac or on the move, we have you covered. Here's how to get started. (This walkthrough shows how to do it for iCal and Google Calendar, but the steps will be very similar to most compatible calendars).
1. Sign in to your Cleartrip account and switch to the calendar view on the trips page.
2. On the calendar view page click on the 'Sync your travel calendar' link on the bottom of the page.
Sync to iCal or Outlook
1. Click on the 'Sync your calendar' button to launch a compatible desktop calendar to sync with.
2. Select 'Launch Application' to launch iCal or Outlook and follow the application instructions.
3. Select 'Subscribe' to add your Cleartrip travel calendar to iCal.
4. Set up your calendar options in iCal. Tip: set 'Auto-Refresh' to 'Every day' to ensure regular syncing.
5. Your trips are now added to iCal.
Sync to Google Calendar
1. Copy the web calendar link from the box and open Google Calendar (or compatible web calendar).
2. Click on the arrow beside 'Other calendars' and select the 'Add by URL'option.
3. Paste the travel calendar link you had copied from your Cleartrip account in the URL field.
4. All your travel information including your hotel stays and flight bookings appear on your calendar.